• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thunder part owner McClendon dies in car crash, was charged w/conspiracy yesterday

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The usual stereotypical jabs at Seattle just show that you've never actually visited the city

I think we're 9th in terms of days of rain but 44th overall in average rain. A slight drizzle here and there doesn't do any harm. I prefer a city by the water surrounded by green with a beautiful downtown, a flourishing economy, and no humidity any day.

The summers here are absolutely gorgeous. I can assure you anyone who has ever lived or visited here on business or vacation during the summer can vouch for that.

So keep harping on old stereotypes. Suicide rates right?

Oklahoma Watch: State suicide rate ranks among highest

Suicide: 20 states with highest rates

Maybe you need to worry about your own state before you worry about ours.

Suicide and AIDS seattle rocks.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wnba in seattle. Just like a bitch that got dumped. seattle is just a bitter ex girlfriend.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thunder just lost their sugar daddy and the only reason they could financially pull this off in a media market that doesn't even rank in the top 50. Not to mention all the thousands of tickets Aubrey would purchase using CHK funds for employees and business pals to make the stands appear full. Something tells me those who inherit his estate won't be so generous. They'll be looking to offload that money pit to anyone.

Good luck with finding another local sugar daddy. Any other billionaires in that state looking to subsidize a pro sports franchise rushing to jump in? Let's hear some names.

OKC Thunder = moving in 3-5 years. Buhbye.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wnba in seattle. Just like a bitch that got dumped. seattle is just a bitter ex girlfriend.

Nope. We're just gonna sit back and continue on here just fine as you try to keep a pro sports team in Oklahoma City without the Chesapeake slush fund. Good luck. :thumb:

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. We're just gonna sit back and continue on here just fine as you try to keep a pro sports team in Oklahoma City without the Chesapeake slush fund. Good luck. :thumb:

Bitter that you're OKC's bitch? I really would have thought seattle would be used to being someone's bitch.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thunder just lost their sugar daddy and the only reason they could financially pull this off in a media market that doesn't even rank in the top 50. Not to mention all the thousands of tickets Aubrey would purchase using CHK funds for employees and business pals to make the stands appear full. Something tells me those who inherit his estate won't be so generous. They'll be looking to offload that money pit to anyone.

Good luck with finding another local sugar daddy. Any other billionaires in that state looking to subsidize a pro sports franchise rushing to jump in? Let's hear some names.

OKC Thunder = moving in 3-5 years. Buhbye.

You do know that Aubrey was only a 19% owner right? I wouldn't be surprised if Harold Hamm buys his shares.