• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thunder part owner McClendon dies in car crash, was charged w/conspiracy yesterday

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems a little suspicious that almost immediately after being indicted for fraud he suddenly dies in an automobile car crash. It would not surprise me if there was more to that crash then being only that.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since I don'the have anything nice to say about McClendon I won'the say anything all.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too lazy to find it again but today I saw where a guy tweeted back in 2012 that he'd bet McClendon would commit suicide once the Chesapeake "house of cards" fell. Talk about calling your shot...

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too lazy to find it again but today I saw where a guy tweeted back in 2012 that he'd bet McClendon would commit suicide once the Chesapeake "house of cards" fell. Talk about calling your shot...
I think one has to consider how many people he screwed over in that deal and who else may have dirty hands. If there were enough partners shaking in their boots and scare that he might talk, he may have had some help in committing suicide. Just saying

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think one has to consider how many people he screwed over in that deal and who else may have dirty hands. If there were enough partners shaking in their boots and scare that he might talk, he may have had some help in committing suicide. Just saying

He drove his car headfirst into a wall at high speed. Safe to say he didn't need help

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He drove his car headfirst into a wall at high speed. Safe to say he didn't need help
Could have been drugged and the car rigged - Highly unlikely - but he might have even decided to end it before some one else ended it for him - Person like that had to had a few enemies

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could have been drugged and the car rigged - Highly unlikely - but he might have even decided to end it before some one else ended it for him - Person like that had to had a few enemies

Lol. U been watching NCIS or something? Yeah. I'd say that's highly unlikely.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. U been watching NCIS or something? Yeah. I'd say that's highly unlikely.
I just don't think it is a coincidence that he died in a car crash just after being indicted. I think some one is really happy right now that he can't talk.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't think it is a coincidence that he died in a car crash just after being indicted. I think some one is really happy right now that he can't talk.

Bruh, you serious? Of course its not a coincidence. He killed himself because he fucked over a shitton of people and got caught.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Probably the guy who drove his truck head on into a wall at high speed without wearing a seatbelt.

I hate to label conspiracy theorist loony, because there are some legit ones. But how about a single fucking shread of evidence that could suggest something before going off the deep end?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably the guy who drove his truck head on into a wall at high speed without wearing a seatbelt.

I hate to label conspiracy theorist loony, because there are some legit ones. But how about a single fucking shread of evidence that could suggest something before going off the deep end?
None at all - but I do think there is more to the story then we know - if he killed himself - He may have been trying to sa

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TLF is a special person.....not in a good way

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I never said it was true - I just suggested there could be more to the story then any one knows. Chill out

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to muster much sympathy for him. The guy was a liar and a cheat who made his money by screwing the system. Before some ignorant OKC fan jumps on this, try looking sometimes up about the guy before you defend him.

Too bad for his kids.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't put the blame for the Sonics on him. He was simply the suggardaddy money behind the deal.

Clay Bennett, David Stern, and Howard Schultz are who I directly blame and want to puke anytime I see their mugs displayed.

But when this deal was completed, I predicted the Thunder would become the new Clippers (Donald Sterling years) of the NBA when two things happened which I considered very likely.

1) Durant signed somewhere else.
2) The Chesapeake money stopped subsidizing the franchise that couldn't exist otherwise in that city.

Looks like both are happening. Now watch the trainwreck. Too bad Stern retired. Fucker got off easy as the new guy will have to deal with the mess = what happens when you purposely orchestrate a pro-sports team move from a top 15 media market to one that doesn't even rank in the top 50.

And within 5 years of the Chesapeake slush fund removed, the franchise wouldn't be able to financially survive in Oklahoma City and a move somewhere else would eventually have to be done.

Feel bad for the McClendon family and send my prayers to them.

Harry Seaword

Hoopla Cash
$ 266.84
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was in some deep shit and he knew it. I just feel bad for that poor Chevy Tahoe.