• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Throw of the week?

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to football for a brief moment: Did you see Anthony Richardson’s touchdown pass yesterday? Just look:
That’s a 65-yard moonshot while stumbling backward with men in his face. I’m not sure if Richardson is a good quarterback yet, but throws like that make your eyes bulge.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah that was nuts @msgkings322

I do question though how sustainable it will be. He has Michael Vick written all over him. SUPER strong arm but that doesn't always work for the guys trying to catch the ball and his accuracy became an issue later in the game. Crumpler for years was great because he could catch the bullets Vick fired, but it didn't bode well for many other receivers.

Still, that was an amazing pass. I was watching this game live and saw that and did a "Holy shit" moment lol.

Throw of the week for sure.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to football for a brief moment: Did you see Anthony Richardson’s touchdown pass yesterday? Just look:
That’s a 65-yard moonshot while stumbling backward with men in his face. I’m not sure if Richardson is a good quarterback yet, but throws like that make your eyes bulge.
giphy.webp

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sold on Anthony Richards as a passer. At all. But that was clearly the best throw of the week, Baker had one as well but nothing like this one. And LOL at Will Levis, that was just terrible and they should know by now that he is not the guy.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw the Richardson throw in real time on Sunday Ticket. It was definitely a wow play. It was like a bullet pass in Madden, only real. Looked like a Mahomes play. I thought Richardson played OK overall. He missed some gimme throws but made some big plays and didn't seem afraid to take shots.