• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Three WR in the top ten??

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL Media analyst Daniel Jeremiah believes LSU WR Odell Beckham Jr. could sneak into the top 10.
"Every now and then you have a player go in the top 10 (and) nobody saw it coming. How about WR Odell Beckham Jr. from LSU," Jeremiah said. "This is a player a lot of people are excited about. And if we see a guy like Sammy Watkins potentially go with that No. 2 overall pick, and then you see Mike Evans go early on, I think Odell Beckham Jr. is next in line. What he can do in the passing game -- go up and get the footblal, run after the catch, can stretch the field vertically, and then the added bonus (is) he's an outstanding returner. So to me, he's a wild-card player. I think people might be shocked on the outside, but a lot of love for him inside the league." The Bills at No. 9 are a possibility, as are the Lions at No. 10 if they fail to trade up for Sammy Watkins and see Mike Evans come off the board before their time.

Has this ever happened before? I am just curious.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably not, certainly not in a long time. I doubt all 3 of these guys will go Top 10, but there is certainly a possibility of 3 or 4 in the Top 20. Up to 5 or 6 in the 1st round.

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why wouldnt they just trade back if they wanted beckham?