• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

thoughts on trade I was offered

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't do it because of Powell and his inability to take that job and run with it. I'm just trying to stockpile depth. I have Cam as my starter and a keeper already. If I had Cam and RGIII I wouldn't have any concern at that position.

I was over thinking it...

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does your team look like this year? Can you win with forte?

I like RG3 and his upside as a keeper, but I don't give up forte for him unless I'm really needy at QB or am out of too serious contention.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does your team look like this year? Can you win with forte?

I like RG3 and his upside as a keeper, but I don't give up forte for him unless I'm really needy at QB or am out of too serious contention.

QB isn't a need...just stockpiling depth

QB: Cam
RB: McCoy and Forte
WR: Garçon and Blackmon
TE: Thomas
Flex: platoon between bench

Bench: Deangelo Williams, Lamar Miller, Terrence Williams, Roddy White, Percy Harvin, Pierre Thomas and a few others

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep Forte and give yourself a chance now.

No reason to have 2 good QBs on your roster. Depth at that position only gives you a headache. Same with TE.

Keep Thomas and Cam, forget about those 2 positions for as long as you can keep them. You don't need anything more than bye week fillers who can be plucked from the waiver wire.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I think about this, the more it seems like a case of making a deal, simply for the sake of making a deal, which is never a good idea.
You could get more than a second QB for Forte.. hell you could probably score a Levon Bell AND a 2nd QB for Forte.
I really can't see one good thing for your team in this deal, other than a potential trade next year. . but the problem is, QB's not named Rodgers, Brees, or Peyton, just don't have a whole lot of trade value (which is the case here, he's not worth Forte).

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just trying to stockpile depth. I have Cam as my starter and a keeper already

agree... why in the world would you trade a great RB1 option for a QB, when Cam is your starter?

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the year of the way underproducing Rob why why why. Do not trade Forte. and Hey even Chef says no