• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thoughts on today's game.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AJ is more ridiculous than DH.
Jay was rusty but won.
Kudos to Bowman. His best game as a Bear.
Forte wins games.
Thank God Cleveland signed Campbell ( spelling?). Has 1 of the best WRs in the league, and couldn't find him.
BM & AJ continue to reek havoc in opposing secondaries .
Love Marty B, But you can't give the opposition a cheap score.
D didn't allow a 100 yd. rusher.:lol: Considering they had somebody else s practice squad player running the ball.
A win I will take. No matter how ugly it was.
Just like to read your thoughts on the game.

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Jay was rusty...the 2nd pick was an over throw..tip or no tip. It "looked" like Campbell's picks were worse throws...but when they look that bad its tough to tell if its just a bad throw or the receiver didnt run the correct route. As a unit- Bears have done a good job with ball security...but yes, a scoop and score cant happen. D made some plays today...was nice to see. Thank goodness the 100 plus yard rusher streak is over. Like many games this year, the "Im just happy they won" will work, lol.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My apologies to Earl Bennet. Just keeps making plays when others are getting the glory.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at the game. Chicago east is what it was. Man hot chick after hot chick and most wore spandex. How? I had 3 layers and I froze. Cutler was throwing high school type passes that took a long time to get there. MF should get more runs and more passes. The D got no pressure at all.