• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thoughts on the Hogs and Redwolves this week from an Arkansan perspective.

RAZORBACKG

Hoopla Cash
$ 735.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gave up on my five star picks but still feel a little wisdom being a Razorback fan for 38 years and following the Red Wolves for about 15 years now. Here are my thoughts for this weekend. Please feel free to share your predictions as well have give me some inside slants from your teams!

Thursday night. Arkansas State goes to Appalachian State. App. State is an 11 point favorite. The Red Wolves still struggle with run defense and that is what App. State does best. Arkie State's four game winning streak comes to an end this week. prediction: App. State 44 Arkie State 28

Saturday. Hogs roll in to Oxford on a 2 game winning streak and they are now back to .500 and hoping to finish up well to go bowling this year. Ole Miss throws the ball too good for the Hogs to have a chance to win this matchup. Rebels QB should have a field day against our swiss cheese secondary. prediction: Ole Miss 49 Hogs 31.

G

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gave up on my five star picks but still feel a little wisdom being a Razorback fan for 38 years and following the Red Wolves for about 15 years now. Here are my thoughts for this weekend. Please feel free to share your predictions as well have give me some inside slants from your teams!

Thursday night. Arkansas State goes to Appalachian State. App. State is an 11 point favorite. The Red Wolves still struggle with run defense and that is what App. State does best. Arkie State's four game winning streak comes to an end this week. prediction: App. State 44 Arkie State 28

Saturday. Hogs roll in to Oxford on a 2 game winning streak and they are now back to .500 and hoping to finish up well to go bowling this year. Ole Miss throws the ball too good for the Hogs to have a chance to win this matchup. Rebels QB should have a field day against our swiss cheese secondary. prediction: Ole Miss 49 Hogs 31.

G
Is this a five star prediction?:thumb:

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RazorbackG - how do you feel Blake is doing as the HC thus far with the Red Wolves? Hope you are wrong with the A-State / App State prediction! Will be watching on ESPNU @ 6:30 EST.

RAZORBACKG

Hoopla Cash
$ 735.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RazorbackG - how do you feel Blake is doing as the HC thus far with the Red Wolves? Hope you are wrong with the A-State / App State prediction! Will be watching on ESPNU @ 6:30 EST.
I think Coach Anderson is doing great. They are trying to recruit better defensive players. I will be rooting for them!

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so take Arky St. and Arkansas. Got it.

I kid....

RAZORBACKG

Hoopla Cash
$ 735.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shocking win for the Red Wolves! I am proud of them, maybe Hogs will win too! Pretty shake it right now

RAZORBACKG

Hoopla Cash
$ 735.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shocking win for the Red Wolves! I am proud of them, maybe Hogs will win too! Pretty shake it right now
I tried to say snake bit. Dang auto correct

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Please don't tell me VT is interested :gaah: