• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thoughts on Le'veon Bell

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
go talk about how the rice thing didnt happen.......you were so sure of it

I said it was not proven and pointed out many flaws in all the hang em high fans judgement until then....
Obviously the NFL did not know either, but who'd a thunk it, all they had to do was call you, because you somehow knew what the authorities and the NFL didn't......Excuse me Matlock but you didn't answer my question about Bell and Blount.....
I'm positive you know all the facts and exactly what the league will do....:rollseyes:

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never would have guessed it after his collegiate career but he's far better as pass back than a power runner.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said it was not proven and pointed out many flaws in all the hang em high fans judgement until then....
Obviously the NFL did not know either, but who'd a thunk it, all they had to do was call you, because you somehow knew what the authorities and the NFL didn't......Excuse me Matlock but you didn't answer my question about Bell and Blount.....
I'm positive you know all the facts and exactly what the league will do....:rollseyes:

:wtf:

Yea, the picture of rice dragging his girl out of an elevator by the hair of her head wasn't incriminating enough..... friggin ratbird fans.

Blind to the truth about thier players but when it comes to another team, they are on that shit like white on rice!!!!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

well , judging by your ramblings in the last thread........you knew them all too........and you were spot on!!!:clap: funny how quickly you change your tune, and how you avoid the other thread.......

as far as bell and blount they arent doing anything until the LEGAL litigation occurs, which could be after the season.........so nothing yet.....

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened to Bell and Blount's DUI and possession charges....When is their suspension coming ??

Based on NFL protocol...probably end of the year at the earliest, possibly next season...Bowe's (KC) pot bust was last year, he just got his 1 game suspension game 1 this year...several others including Gordon.

Why the delay? Probably CBA or legal related...not sure.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last I heard, it's not going to happen… Pitt Post-Gazette confirmed it… Something about team-imposed suspensions violating the league's collective bargaining agreement was the last thing I read about. Any discipline from the NFL won't be handed down until after the case plays out in court. Something that can, and most likely will be held off until after the season. All talks of the looming suspensions were swept under the rug as soon as the team announced that Bell & Blount would be playing in the opener.

Posted in the Steelers forum

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33