• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thoughts after the Lions/Cowboys game........

gonemad69

The Hitman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the lions pride took a but not from the team they were playin. but from a bank account

Rob

Forward down the field, Bitches.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need a bruiser to go with Joique. Bush is done in Detroit. Gurley, Gordon, Langford or someone like those guys. The Lions need a back that can make huge plays on his own. Another guard to support the run game is a must.

The Lions are so close to becoming one of the best teams in the league. The right personnel moves and another season for Lombardi to realize he should use his weapons can help the offense be among the best in the league.

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well put 22. I really hoped that someone on here would say that this was not on Stafford. He has been criticized plenty and deserved it at times but he played well today.

I have been critical enough of Stafford, and still think he has way too many holes to be paid among the Top 5 QBs in the league. But no, I don't put the game on him. The conservative "play to not lose" playcalling and a porous O-line in the second half did in the team. And I was reminded by a friend that Tony Romo did not start his first NFL game until age 26 -- the same age Stafford is now. Hopefully this experience helps Matt improve rather than regress.