• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thoughts after the Lions/Bucs game.........

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lovie Smith has his hands full in Tampa Bay. That was not a very good team. That being said -- I like how the Lions offense has clicked the last 2 games, putting up 34 points the last two. The defensive line was dominant and used TB's QB as a tackling dummy most of the game.

Detroit's defense looked really good upfront and made some really good and some really bad plays. Quin made a sick interception. Ihedbigo made a nice pick and a dumb decision. Suh will probably get a nice 6 figure fine coming his way for his roughing penalty.

I think it is safe to say Calvin is just fine. I think all that rest he had getting healthy will work out well for Detroit. Stafford looked great. The OL blocked well for the most part.

Overall -- great game. Detroit did exactly what they should do to teams like TB -- beat them up. They will need to tighten it up a bit with the penalties against a better team, but that is just nit picking at this point.

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the only negative today was that Arizona and Seattle both won. I would have liked to see ARZ lose and Philly beat Seattle. I don't think there's any chance of an upset in Lambeau.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TCB. I got to miss the whole thing traveling today, but looks like both sides of the ball played well.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the only negative today was that Arizona and Seattle both won. I would have liked to see ARZ lose and Philly beat Seattle. I don't think there's any chance of an upset in Lambeau.

:agree:

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, we seem to play very well(offensively) against teams playing Cover-2/zone schemes. Gotta work a bit on those press/man-to-man defenses.