• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This place needs more hoops fans

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Season is getting rolling and its still pretty quiet. Someone go steal some fans from some other sites or something.

Mavs 0-2.

Lakers 0-2

Who's in more trouble?

I'm saying Mavs right now. Both games they've been blown off the floor. Lots of time left and both teams will still be in the playoffs though. Still, if I were a Mavs fan, I'd be a little concerned by how the team has looked so far.

devilsfan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Season is getting rolling and its still pretty quiet. Someone go steal some fans from some other sites or something.

Mavs 0-2.

Lakers 0-2

Who's in more trouble?

I'm saying Mavs right now. Both games they've been blown off the floor. Lots of time left and both teams will still be in the playoffs though. Still, if I were a Mavs fan, I'd be a little concerned by how the team has looked so far.

I agree we need some more basketball posters this place is dead! And as of right now the Mavs are the team that is in more trouble, IMO.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
theres some at the water cooler maybe they will venture over if they see posting over here.Raptors board is always active

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers are in more trouble.

mavs are doing a great job of resting their older players in the 4th quarter :L

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami beat Boston tonight. They looked great on offense except when Boston threw a 3-2 zone at them. If it hadn't been for some blown possessions late, the Celtics may have stolen the game. Also, looks like Miami found them a PG. Norris Cole went off. I was hoping my team (Lakers) would have drafted him because I had a feeling he'd be a draft steal. Right now he looks like a perfect fit for Miami.

LA is currently dominating Utah right now. Up by almost 30. It's about fricken time. Also, I'm hoping they do a white out at some point (play 5 white guys at once). They can do it. Blake-Kapono-Murphy-McBobs-Gasol.

BTW, I can't stand that shitty Bud commercial with LMFAO. I'm pretty sure they skip the number 7 in their countdown

Last edited by a moderator:

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the only thing i want from the mavs is to have everybody clicking when the play-offs come around and have howard and williams sign with us after the season :D

anythingispossible

Dangling Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Timberwolves lost their second In a row tonight.
I'm encouraged though they were in both games against Oklahoma and Milwaukee.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the only thing i want from the mavs is to have everybody clicking when the play-offs come around and have howard and williams sign with us after the season :D

Can they get both? I know the deals they made this year was so they could clear cap room to make a run at Deron Williams. I didn't realize they could get both.