• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This place needs a defibrillator!

Josey..Wales

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, we haven't had football in months and nobody posts for days at a time here when we finally do get it back...........?

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Rampart, were sending you a strip..."

GoVikesWoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally agree, even with all the trolls ESPN forums blew this one out of the water.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overall I love the way this place is set up but yes more football talk is needed. I have talked more fishing then football. But in all fairness your Viking board is one of the slowest.

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pity, life keeps getting in the way of sitting around arguing with strangers on the internet all day.

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need a QB, too.

You have the best RB in the World and a QB that just won't get it done.

I hope your Vikings win the North! See you in Seattle.... :suds:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need a QB, too.

You have the best RB in the World and a QB that just won't get it done.

I hope your Vikings win the North! See you in Seattle.... :suds:
You checking out the MN board to see where your next big buck bust WR is coming from?

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Seriously, we haven't had football in months and nobody posts for days at a time here when we finally do get it back...........?

The funny part is, there's a lot of Vikes fans here.
Not sure why nobody posts here. This board could be very active.
Maybe no one likes to start threads???

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny part is, there's a lot of Vikes fans here.
Not sure why nobody posts here. This board could be very active.
Maybe no one likes to start threads???

This is where trolls come in handy. If you like I can start a thread about how much better the Bears are. Maybe insult your barney looking uniforms. Then make a post about all your hardware weight causing your stadium to colaspe. But only if you really really want me too. :laugh3::yahoo::clap: I could use a few of these emotion cons to rub stuff in. Send me 500 more Vcash dollars and I'll start a new ( Why forte is the better all around back thread, the last one lasted a 2 years. Maybe a post on why Long looks so much better then Kalil. :laugh3: That one is 300 vcash. Think about it and let me know.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
This is where trolls come in handy. If you like I can start a thread about how much better the Bears are. Maybe insult your barney looking uniforms. Then make a post about all your hardware weight causing your stadium to colaspe. But only if you really really want me too. :laugh3::yahoo::clap: I could use a few of these emotion cons to rub stuff in. Send me 500 more Vcash dollars and I'll start a new ( Why forte is the better all around back thread, the last one lasted a 2 years. Maybe a post on why Long looks so much better then Kalil. :laugh3: That one is 300 vcash. Think about it and let me know.

I like fiction as much as the next guy, but won't pre-pay to read it. Go ahead and write up a good one and I'll pay what it's worth, after I read...:rollseyes:

NorthernLights88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm an ESPN board refugee like yourself. It's to see old posters from there such as yourself and fknhippie around on here occassionally. I posted under a lot of different handles on ESPN since 2005 but got banned by uptight mods there too often to ever establish a well known handle. I got banned on the Vikings board there a few times also for reasons I never figured out.

The only two real options it seemed to go when ESPN shut down their boards was either here or PSR. PSR looked like it was run by 14 year olds and had some very annoying posters from ESPN frequenting it, and this board is decent in general, so here I am. The thing about the team board is, as you said, there's just no action on it. We didn't even have a game day thread today or much of any conversation about the game yet at all for that matter. Another problem with ESPN, especially during the robust days, was that about 85% of the posts were by homers and trolls. From the looks of it, this board has a lot of homerism on it as well. It's why I tend to stick to the general board.