• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This outcome truly was ideal

Influencer_32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You Cowboys fans have done so much to irritate and annoy other NFL fans with your biases in favor of the Cowboys. Now that your team has lost you will realize that they are capable of losing just like other teams. By the way a huge majority of you fans are only fans because they are called America's team and you feel cool being supportive of them. However (to the fan's that are band wagoners) it would be ideal if you could learn about your team and the history before becoming fans. That would make your fandom more authentic. Additionally if the Cowboys would have won you guys wouldn't want to hear anything about the opponent because you'd be so blindly in support of the Cowboys. That possibility is why most Americans are happy, they didn't advance in the playoffs.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a dick.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just some fucking moron with an alt

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk while you can. This team is going to win ChampionshipS

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk while you can. This team is going to win ChampionshipS
Yep! I just said to my wife, "Do you know why I'm not as upset at this loss as I have been in previous years? It's because this Cowboys team is going to win the Superbowl probably 3 of the next five years."

I truly believe that. We are set at every position except DE and DT. The draft will take care of that. This team reminds me of the early 90s and the mid-90s is on its way back.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you imagine what would happen if you started a thread on the Skins or Seahawks board after a playoff loss? BAN

This stupid fuck wont last long

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you imagine what would happen if you started a thread on the Skins or Seahawks board after a playoff loss? BAN

Didn't that happen already and didn't this board lose fans when the backup admin was a psychology Skins fan? Let's you know how this place is run and why it's not growing significantly.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You Cowboys fans have done so much to irritate and annoy other NFL fans with your biases in favor of the Cowboys. Now that your team has lost you will realize that they are capable of losing just like other teams. By the way a huge majority of you fans are only fans because they are called America's team and you feel cool being supportive of them. However (to the fan's that are band wagoners) it would be ideal if you could learn about your team and the history before becoming fans. That would make your fandom more authentic. Additionally if the Cowboys would have won you guys wouldn't want to hear anything about the opponent because you'd be so blindly in support of the Cowboys. That possibility is why most Americans are happy, they didn't advance in the playoffs.
Fuck off

Influencer_32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes you have to hear the truth in order to change. Dak and Zeke are like able players but you fans have many trolls that humiliate other fans by saying that they are the best franchise because of the five rings, even though none has been within the past 22 years .These actions prevent some people from rooting for them even as a second favorite team because of the braggadocious nature of some fans.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes you have to hear the truth in order to change. Dak and Zeke are like able players but you fans have many trolls that humiliate other fans by saying that they are the best franchise because of the five rings, even though none has been within the past 22 years .These actions prevent some people from rooting for them even as a second favorite team because of the braggadocious nature of some fans.

Every fanbase has braggadocious fans, dont kid yourself. Please, stop posting, you're making an ass out of yourself

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every fanbase has braggadocious fans, dont kid yourself. Please, stop posting, you're making an ass out of yourself
Funniest part he's an Eagles fan!!! Well, that's if he really is an Eagles fan. Maybe just throwing shade while he's throwing shade...

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yup, you cant fix stupid

Duane1952

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many Super Bowl rings do your eagles have. That would be none in 50 years. But the eagles will get better with your first round pick. Oh that's right you don't have one.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We recently had a moron troll over on the Pats board just like this asshole. Ya hate to say something because it looks like you're butt hurt and angry over the content which is nonsense.

I always liked the basic rule that you don't troll team boards. The general board is the playground for that stuff.

I also thought that team boards all had a mod or two but I don't know why I assumed that.

Anyway, terrific loss yesterday by your team. Just great stuff. Looked like they were down and out and facing a stompin' but they showed real grit and you all have a lot to look forward to.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Trolling team boards is not allowed.

GeekSportsFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Growing up as a kid in San Diego, I followed the Chargers and the Cowboys. I hate everything about Los Angeles, and despise the mess the Spanos family has created with the Chargers. With that said, I have complete washed my hands of the Chargers. With their move to Los Angeles, and that stupid, F'ing logo change, I hope they never win another game.