• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This or that?

7NationalChampionships

SportsHoopla Top 10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WR
M. Colston or S. Rice?

FLEX
Lamar Miller or Matt Forte?

Colston and Forte are the current starters.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This or That This or That .... reminds me of that stupid Kia commercial.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go with Rice and Forte.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go with Rice and Forte.

Rice over COLSTON!!!! What are you smoking??? The ATL vs NO game is sure to be a shootout so Colston is the much better play!

GO WITH COLSTON & FORTE!!!

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rice over COLSTON!!!! What are you smoking??? The ATL vs NO game is sure to be a shootout so Colston is the much better play!

GO WITH COLSTON & FORTE!!!

I had Colston and he will occassionally have a big game but Brees has so many other options from Sproles to Graham to the many other WR. Besides Rice who is Wilson throwing to,Doug Baldwin, Golden Tate or the never Healthy Zach Miller... Group not exactly busting out with Pro Bowlers so Rice will be his main target.

7NationalChampionships

SportsHoopla Top 10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had Colston and he will occassionally have a big game but Brees has so many other options from Sproles to Graham to the many other WR. Besides Rice who is Wilson throwing to,Doug Baldwin, Golden Tate or the never Healthy Zach Miller... Group not exactly busting out with Pro Bowlers so Rice will be his main target.

See, this is what I was thinking, Pros of Colston is it is a pass happy offense, and he will get more than a few looks. The cons are as you mentioned and he is only projected to put up 7 points. Rice? Hasn't played a down of football this year, but Wilson really doesn't have any other targets other than him, and he is projected at 12. So idk what to do... Both coming off injuries.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see you're using ESPN projections. CBS has Colston at 12 and Rice at 4.

If you sniff 'em, you can tell where these projections are pulled from.

But CBS looks more on the money to me. Seahawks don't pass much (405 attempts last year - 25 per game); Saints pass a ton (671 - 42 per game). I'd rather have Colston's share of 42 attempts than Rice's share of 25 - and it will probably be more than 42 for the Saints, given their opponent.

Switch their teams and I'd take Rice, but they play for who they play for.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah the beginning of last year Colston was pretty frustrating but when he catches fire look out. I would not sit him in this game if he is healthy...........

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, this is what I was thinking, Pros of Colston is it is a pass happy offense, and he will get more than a few looks. The cons are as you mentioned and he is only projected to put up 7 points. Rice? Hasn't played a down of football this year, but Wilson really doesn't have any other targets other than him, and he is projected at 12. So idk what to do... Both coming off injuries.

Neither of these is close.

Forte is a top 10 RB and an every week starter. He is a great fit for Trestman's offense and needs to start for you every single time he is healthy. Miller's role is still uncertain and there is still talk of he and Thomas splitting carries.

Rice is not the only pass catching option for Seattle. He is not even the best. That is Golden Tate. Rice should be on benches until he can prove he is healthy. Colston is a top option in an elite pass attack. He is your guy for sure.

Don't look at projections, they will only screw you up.

7NationalChampionships

SportsHoopla Top 10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Forte is a top 10 RB and an every week starter. He is a great fit for Trestman's offense and needs to start for you every single time he is healthy. Miller's role is still uncertain and there is still talk of he and Thomas splitting carries.

Rice is not the only pass catching option for Seattle. He is not even the best. That is Golden Tate. Rice should be on benches until he can prove he is healthy. Colston is a top option in an elite pass attack. He is your guy for sure.

Yeah, I haven't moved Forte or Colston out of the starting positions, I was making sure I was making the right moves.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, listen to us and let us screw you up instead.............:suds:

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's Colston and Forte.. easy.

I understand the "risk" of Colston and other options available to Brees, but if you're not starting him against the Falcons, then why would you even draft him?

Besides Rice who is Wilson throwing to,Doug Baldwin, Golden Tate or the never Healthy Zach Miller... Group not exactly busting out with Pro Bowlers so Rice will be his main target.

very untrue