• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This is what Chiefs fans are reduced to!

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tweeting a screenshot of a Madden simulation in which the Chiefs are winning! No joke! It's good to have such unmitigated ownership and dominance over a team they are forced to celebrate things like this!

The Chiefs are winning

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on, Moose, you have to admit that's a bit desperate.
Well, it's a fanshot on SBN, not an article by staff or a fanpost. Those aren't usually filled with concrete content at this time of year on AP with few exceptions. If it were a fanpost I'd have to :L at the dopey nature of the post and left a comment about it. Fanshots are usually pretty extraneous in my experience on most SBN sites, especially football blogs. For instance, if you click on the fanshots tab and scroll down, you'll see someone like R2J (or whichever alt he is using from his latest banning) taking credit for dubbing Kei'Varae Russell "Ferrari Russell." Occasionally you'll see items like so and so makes the top 100, but that's about as serious as fanshots get usually.

Some others

• Draft pick celebrates at Olive Garden- doesn't pick up the tab
  • "My reaction to JaVarae Russell"
  • Watch the Broncos mascot fall over
  • KeiVarae Russell when he got the call
  • Danny and Carrington are collecting donations
Fanshots are pretty fast and loose. Not a lot of standards there.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I realize sites like SB Nation are "semi-pro" but if you ask any of the staff writers they are analysts and take themselves seriously. Thorman, the writer who posted the pic (not his own pic) is a writer there not a fan blogger. And of course, there will be a lot of fans who comment, using last year's "two dominant games" over the Broncos as proof they'll sweep in 2016. That's what fans do and I'll not hold that against them. But celebrating a Madden screen shot is...well, desperate.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tweeting a screenshot of a Madden simulation in which the Chiefs are winning! No joke! It's good to have such unmitigated ownership and dominance over a team they are forced to celebrate things like this!

The Chiefs are winning
Ehhhh, if they wanted to, they could post a screenshot of the game at Mile High last year. We didn't exactly dominate the Chiefs in 2015.

That represents two things I hope Denver re-establishes this season: complete dominance over the division, and complete dominance at home.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I realize sites like SB Nation are "semi-pro" but if you ask any of the staff writers they are analysts and take themselves seriously. Thorman, the writer who posted the pic (not his own pic) is a writer there not a fan blogger. And of course, there will be a lot of fans who comment, using last year's "two dominant games" over the Broncos as proof they'll sweep in 2016. That's what fans do and I'll not hold that against them. But celebrating a Madden screen shot is...well, desperate.
If it were during the regular season, and we had already beaten the Chiefs, I'd agree. But this being pre-preseason with pretty much nothing going on, I see it more as the guy having fun than showing desperation.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ehhhh, if they wanted to, they could post a screenshot of the game at Mile High last year. We didn't exactly dominate the Chiefs in 2015.

That represents two things I hope Denver re-establishes this season: complete dominance over the division, and complete dominance at home.

I think a screen shot of a game that actually happened would have been better than a Madden game. Of course, we could always counter with a screenshot of SB50 final score.

With that said, I definitely think it's going to be hard to dominate the AFC West this year. Remember: I picked the Broncos to go 12-4 but 3-3 in the AFC West. I think all four teams are going to be solid, and that prediction is a reflection of, dare I say, "respect" for our rivals.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a screen shot of a game that actually happened would have been better than a Madden game. Of course, we could always counter with a screenshot of SB50 final score.

With that said, I definitely think it's going to be hard to dominate the AFC West this year. Remember: I picked the Broncos to go 12-4 but 3-3 in the AFC West. I think all four teams are going to be solid, and that prediction is a reflection of, dare I say, "respect" for our rivals.
If that's the case we better be 3-0 at home. Losing to both the Chiefs and Raiders at home, not to mention the close call against the Chargers, left a bitter taste that was only washed away by a SB 50 victory.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that's the case we better be 3-0 at home. Losing to both the Chiefs and Raiders at home, not to mention the close call against the Chargers, left a bitter taste that was only washed away by a SB 50 victory.

You know what's interesting about the Broncos 24-6 record over the AFC West since Elway arrived? All six losses have come at home.

The first of the three losses all came in 2011:

Raiders 23, Broncos 20
Chargers 29, Broncos 24 (This is the game they benched Orton and brought in Tebow)
Chiefs 7, Broncos 3

The fourth was in 2013:

Chargers 27, Broncos 20 (The Broncos avenged this game in the first ever playoff matchup between these teams.)

Then in 2015:

Chiefs 29, Broncos 13
Raiders 15, Broncos 12

Like you, I prefer a sweep of the AFC West and an 8-0 record at home. But the Broncos had an 8-0 home record in 2014 only to fart it away in the playoffs. I like balance. 12-4 with 6-2 home and away means this team can go anywhere and win while recognizing they can be beat at home and will take any playoff opponent seriously.

But that's beyond the scope of this thread. Can we get back to making fun of the Chiefs? :suds:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iknowftbll you are going to love Matt's article today. It is titled "Breaking: Broncos having crisis" where he tells Chiefs fans to feel sorry for the Broncos because of our QB situation. Calls this a Horrific time to be a Bronco fan. Also says the article is not safe for work or small children because it is that scary. Even Chiefs fans on the site are shaking their heads at this attempt to troll.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iknowftbll you are going to love Matt's article today. It is titled "Breaking: Broncos having crisis" where he tells Chiefs fans to feel sorry for the Broncos because of our QB situation. Calls this a Horrific time to be a Bronco fan. Also says the article is not safe for work or small children because it is that scary. Even Chiefs fans on the site are shaking their heads at this attempt to troll.
There's the :L worthy post @iknowftbll was referring to in the OP.

:tsk:

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pure gold. Thanks, CD. I am going to have fun with this one!