• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This is on everyone...

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
way to keep it classy

I was all about class till I came here . Never took a shot at any body , never called anybody a name,on the ESPN board . Well maybe on the GB board.
Just sayin. I'm tired of takin shit. I don't care how unclassy it looks . Just seems it's how you have to talk some of these guys.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was all about class till I came here . Never took a shot at any body , never called anybody a name,on the ESPN board . Well maybe on the GB board.
Just sayin. I'm tired of takin shit. I don't care how unclassy it looks . Just seems it's how you have to talk some of these guys.

There are OTHER options, dude. There is an ignore option that we didn't have at Espin. Talking about fucking other guys' relatives is petulant. Not being a dick but come on, it's unnecessary.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lame:
Why would you say that? That's how you want to have people talk to you about football. You've lost all respect from me
:wtf2:

I really don't care what people think about me . Especially on this board. On this board I tend to discuss football . Which doesn't seem to be you're agenda. You seem to take your shots after the discussion.
You really had no respect from me.
And You called me the biggest ASSHOLE on the board. It might be warranted. Just defending myself.
I think you are.
Just try to add some insight to the discussions. Instead of being the Jerk off your wife said you were.
Fuck Classy. I grew up on the South side. We don't take shit from anybody.:lol:

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are OTHER options, dude. There is an ignore option that we didn't have at Espin. Talking about fucking other guys' relatives is petulant. Not being a dick but come on, it's unnecessary.

Just wondering . What would you say to a guy who just called you the biggest ASSHOLE on the board?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, fair enough. However, you definitely never said the Bears should start Cutler, and you did say McCown was playing better right now.

To me, that implies you were on the McCown train. I believe you were trying your best to sit in the middle, and then that way, if Cutler played well. You'd be able to defend yourself. If he would have lost, you would have said you were right all along. I just about guarantee it.

All of your posts last week implied you wanted McCown. So don't act like I was putting words in your mouth, that's horse shit. You played it like a politician. You implied you wanted McCown, and even indicated. Never flat out said.

Yeah, exactly. Where did I call your posts horse shit?

I said that trying to say I was putting words in your mouth was horse shit. I do feel that is horse shit, because I know that I never did. I just don't see anything here outside of a normal message board conversation. You're really overreacting man.

Relax :suds:

Merry Christmas, 63

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wondering . What would you say to a guy who just called you the biggest ASSHOLE on the board?

I've called a lot worse names than an asshole. It's a sports message board, bro. Everybody us trying to one-up one another. What you said was beyond the scope, IMO.

I don't know what it's like to grow on the south side, dude, but just keep it relevant. That's all I'm sayin'.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I was drunk. But I fucked both of them your wife and your aunt. Both said Leo was the biggest jerk off around. I agreed and tipped each $5 .

Well... it looks like my point has been made.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, exactly. Where did I call your posts horse shit?

I said that trying to say I was putting words in your mouth was horse shit. I do feel that is horse shit, because I know that I never did. I just don't see anything here outside of a normal message board conversation. You're really overreacting man.

Relax :suds:

Merry Christmas, 63

Too drunk too find again and try to post it. Found and copied it once , But a Leo post threw me off.
Merry Christmas.
Just want to discuss football , w/out the name calling. I don't care if you agree or disagree W/me .
There is no need for that shit.
Again MERRY CHRISTMAS.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're wrong again. I straightened your ass out once before on the ESPN board. And accepted you're apology for a sarcastic reply.
Just sayin , some people never learn.

As I said before, I am completely open to admitting wrong doings. If I apologized, I'm sure what I said must have been in poor taste. Or, I just didn't feel like debating it anymore.

However, that's not a conflict. Like I said in my post you replied to. I've gone back and forth with posters, but never had a real conflict that dragged on.

You seem to really take this stuff seriously man. I still don't think I said anything that was disrespectful to you at all. Everything you've quoted me on is kind of leaving a lot to be desired.

I'll keep be sure to keep your sensitive nature in mind from now on.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of you Bears fans seem sensitive. I know Richig from a couple other boards and never had a problem with him. In fact, I would say he is one of the best Bears fans I have met. A lot of you can be idiots. I never had a problem with Richi

Thanks, USG.

Hope you're having a good Christmas.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said before, I am completely open to admitting wrong doings. If I apologized, I'm sure what I said must have been in poor taste. Or, I just didn't feel like debating it anymore.

However, that's not a conflict. Like I said in my post you replied to. I've gone back and forth with posters, but never had a real conflict that dragged on.

You seem to really take this stuff seriously man. I still don't think I said anything that was disrespectful to you at all. Everything you've quoted me on is kind of leaving a lot to be desired.

I'll keep be sure to keep your sensitive nature in mind from now on.

I always take my word seriously( except For the LEO POST) . And just state what I see what is happening on the football field . Whether it be right or wrong. You can agree or disagree w/ out name calling .
I'm done w/this argument. Are you?
Merry Xmas.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
south side my ass.

I really don't care what people think about me . Especially on this board. On this board I tend to discuss football . Which doesn't seem to be you're agenda. You seem to take your shots after the discussion.
You really had no respect from me.
And You called me the biggest ASSHOLE on the board. It might be warranted. Just defending myself.
I think you are.
Just try to add some insight to the discussions. Instead of being the Jerk off your wife said you were.
Fuck Classy. I grew up on the South side. We don't take shit from anybody.:lol:

And you wonder why people call you an asshole. Your excuse can't always be because your from the south side.....that a lazy mans way out. You are glad the Bears lost so you can have a better draft position and to gloat about your boy Josh. Problem is Josh did squat also:lol:

:lame:

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always take my word seriously( except For the LEO POST) . And just state what I see what is happening on the football field . Whether it be right or wrong. You can agree or disagree w/ out name calling .
I'm done w/this argument. Are you?
Merry Xmas.

You can also agree or disagree without cussing at other posters. Maybe it's not name calling, but it's a more offensive and highly disrespectful form of a personal attack.