• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This is it

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best teams in the league know how to play against the crowd unless you go to Qwest or the superdome. Otherwise how did you lose to the ravens? Well you ended up losing the sb and I think based on the reactions here you guys are not a classy nor respectable fanbase, the colts fans are 10 times what you are and Elway looks like an evil pig.

Says the Saints, Gamecocks and Mavs fan?!?:wtf2::wtf2:

How delusional are you?.....

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best teams in the league know how to play against the crowd unless you go to Qwest or the superdome. Otherwise how did you lose to the ravens? Well you ended up losing the sb and I think based on the reactions here you guys are not a classy nor respectable fanbase, the colts fans are 10 times what you are and Elway looks like an evil pig.

What reactions are so unclassy? Please elaborate. I think you are still hurting that Manning took Brees record.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just another troll that obviously got no attention form his parents as a child or Im guessing the fool has never gotten laid. Either A. STFU or B. Walk into traffic blind folded. Have a great day!!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love how someone can come onto our team board and bad mouth our team and our fans and yet call us the classless ones. My guess is somebody once again had a little too much to drink last night and decided to drunk message board.

BroncoInCALI

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Saints have not played well against the Seahawks either in recent times....and yet this clown still opens his mouth?

SMH......