• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This has the makings of a great season

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While the league as a whole is rather weak, there are several strong teams that will likely make the playoffs most entertaining. Come to think of it, that is all this is--entertainment. Grown men playing a child's game.

I have waited a very long time for the Pacers to win a championship. As I have mentioned previously, I saw the Pacers first game and attended all three of their ABA title series. Couple they did not win as well. But if they do not win, while I will be deeply disappointed, life will go on.

LeBron is an all time great. Say what you will, but he is and will be. While I detest Wade, the bastard still has it and showed that he does in Wednesday night's game. He too, is an all time great. I may hate them, but I respect them both.

Perhaps we should just enjoy this season and act as if we were men instead of children. I have tried most things, so why not give this a shot?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps we should just enjoy this season and act as if we were men instead of children. I have tried most things, so why not give this a shot?

Good luck with this one

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good luck with this one

We can always try to see what happens when the trolls aren't fed.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just thought that is how we are supposed to act on the NBA board.

If the OPs idea would become a reality it would be nice.

But when you have 16 your old hip hop superstars that make up 30% of the NBA board.... With their Kobe is shit and Lebron is a fheg threads. Good luck.

An exodus of that garbage would be a welcome change and better the Sporthoopla NBA forum.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think every NBA season is great. Best sport there is IMO.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I actually think this board was much better before all those espn guys came over in July and October

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I actually think this board was much better before all those espn guys came over in July and October

lets be honest with ourselves. Our exodus from cBS brought some dolts as well.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah true but the board wasn't this out of control until the latest ESPN guys who came in September and October. Even the guys who came in July aren't that bad.

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just thought that is how we are supposed to act on the NBA board.

If the OPs idea would become a reality it would be nice.

But when you have 16 your old hip hop superstars that make up 30% of the NBA board.... With their Kobe is shit and Lebron is a fheg threads. Good luck.

An exodus of that garbage would be a welcome change and better the Sporthoopla NBA forum.

It seemed there was a lot more juvenile acrimony at ESPN on the NBA Forum that most other places. I hope that is just coincidence.

I am an old fucker. 62. As a child, I saw Oscar, Wilt, Russell, Hondo, West and so many more (just on TV, of course) and have always had a love for the game. I have met and shook hands with Rick Barry and Dr. J. Actually played against McGinnis (still have the dent in my skull). Played with Buckner, Wilkerson and May too (most of those scars healed fairly well).

What is my point? Give me a minute. Oh yes, these are some of the worlds finest athletes in so many ways. To do the things they do and have the physicality to hold up over so many games makes even some of the lesser stars elite IMO. A little less trash talk and a bit more respect for the game? Oh, and if you want me to go fuck myself? I am no small man, but not that amply endowed. :nod: