• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Forum Is Boring This Week !!

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That really stung. Frankly I thought Wolves would be the hardest team we would play in the playoffs - at least the West. So I’m not so disappointed. But the way we lost was painful. But I’ll still enjoy the LOB trophy from last year for awhile.

With the Avs and Nuggets out it’s a pity that there isn’t professional sports in CO until football season.
Just read up on CU. Plenty going on with Deion!

Or

Go Mavs!

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Coach Malone's assessment of the Nuggets ended season was correct - the starters got wore out. The Nuggets need get some bigs who can score off the bench and play defense.

Anyway - love the Nuggs thanks for another great season.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think @LGM is shivering his timbers in a garden of earthly delights - again!

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to fill out a form recently - that asked what pronoun I identified as: I put down WE - then it asked if I wanted to provide further explanation and I wrote down - Royal - I don't usually have to explain this to anyone.

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thread?

I thought this forum was a whore house when I walked into it. Why do you think I keep coming back?
We are having a special on the Ol' Dipsy Doo!

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I was young - I was bad at golf. But now, after years of dedication and training - with the purchasing of numerous golf accessories - and decades of requested and unrequested tips - I can say clearly - I am no longer young.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I was young - I was bad at golf. But now, after years of dedication and training - with the purchasing of numerous golf accessories - and decades of requested and unrequested tips - I can say clearly - I am no longer young.

Switch joysticks you might have better luck at golf.

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truly a boring day.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always found it interesting that the wheat we eat now bears very little resemblance to that wheat eaten by the George's and Mingo's of the world back in 50's...
I wasn't far from the age when my prior relations were eating whole grains - fresh berries and lean meat, but their life expectancy was about 30 years old.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN’s Michael DiRocco reports Commanders kicker Brandon McManus is being accused of sexual assault dating back to 2023 during his time with the Jaguars.
According to DiRocco, ESPN obtained court documents stating that McManus allegedly assaulted two women during the Jaguars’ flight to London last season. In the lawsuit filed on Friday in Duval County Circuit Civil Court, the women, who are identified as Jane Doe I and Jane Doe II, allege that McManus rubbed himself against them and was grinding against them. It also accuses the Jaguars of failing to supervise McManus and create a safe environment for the airplane staff. We have no staff from McManus at this time, and the Jaguars have reportedly declined to comment through a spokesman, according to DiRocco. The victims are reportedly seeking more than $1 million and are demanding a jury trial. McManus signed a one-year, $3.6 million contract with the Commanders earlier this offseason after going 30-for-37 on field goal attempts. We’ll likely know more about this situation in the coming days and will provide any additional updates as they come. Shortly after news of the lawsuit broke, the Commanders released a statement saying, “Earlier today, we were made aware of the civil lawsuit filed on May 24 against Brandon McManus. We take allegations of this nature very seriously and are looking into the matter. We have been in communication with the League Office and Brandon’s representation, and will reserve further comment at this time.”

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN’s Michael DiRocco reports Commanders kicker Brandon McManus is being accused of sexual assault dating back to 2023 during his time with the Jaguars.
According to DiRocco, ESPN obtained court documents stating that McManus allegedly assaulted two women during the Jaguars’ flight to London last season. In the lawsuit filed on Friday in Duval County Circuit Civil Court, the women, who are identified as Jane Doe I and Jane Doe II, allege that McManus rubbed himself against them and was grinding against them. It also accuses the Jaguars of failing to supervise McManus and create a safe environment for the airplane staff. We have no staff from McManus at this time, and the Jaguars have reportedly declined to comment through a spokesman, according to DiRocco. The victims are reportedly seeking more than $1 million and are demanding a jury trial. McManus signed a one-year, $3.6 million contract with the Commanders earlier this offseason after going 30-for-37 on field goal attempts. We’ll likely know more about this situation in the coming days and will provide any additional updates as they come. Shortly after news of the lawsuit broke, the Commanders released a statement saying, “Earlier today, we were made aware of the civil lawsuit filed on May 24 against Brandon McManus. We take allegations of this nature very seriously and are looking into the matter. We have been in communication with the League Office and Brandon’s representation, and will reserve further comment at this time.”
The allegation would suggest that the entire Jags team, coaches and officials are potential witnesses. Which would make this legal extortion attempt pretty strong. Money make the world go round - and money will make this case go away.

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either they think they have got a really strong case, or they are playing a huge game of chicken asking for a jury trial.