• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Forum Is Boring This Week !!

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't be a liver if you don't like onions.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know we got busted but this article and Williams’ recollection is all over the place. We didn’t play the 49ers in 2009 when we were 6-0 we played them in 2010 when we were 2-5.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know we got busted but this article and Williams’ recollection is all over the place. We didn’t play the 49ers in 2009 when we were 6-0 we played them in 2010 when we were 2-5.

I believe McDaniels filmed practices and I don't care at this point. But DJ Williams has a lot of false info but I don't think he is lying I think he just forgot. Another thing I noticed was he said McDaniels got fired after they film the 9ers but also says we started off 6-0 that season. He got fired the year after we started 6-0 and if we started 6-0 and then he got caught after that (vs 49ers) and we fired him then we would have fired him at 6-1... I don't believe he is making things up but I do think he forgot how the story went. lol

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe McDaniels filmed practices and I don't care at this point. But DJ Williams has a lot of false info but I don't think he is lying I think he just forgot. Another thing I noticed was he said McDaniels got fired after they film the 9ers but also says we started off 6-0 that season. He got fired the year after we started 6-0 and if we started 6-0 and then he got caught after that (vs 49ers) and we fired him then we would have fired him at 6-1... I don't believe he is making things up but I do think he forgot how the story went. lol

This is ancient history, and other than trying to drum up some ratings or clicks, I'm not sure why this is even relevant a decade-plus after the fact ... It's no secret as McDaniels got fired for it, made even worse because Williams can't even get the years straight ..

The 'net can be a great thing, and no one holds a gun to anyone's head to click on a particular site - however, some to the dreck that passes itself off as journalism or special interest is eye-rolling ...

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is ancient history, and other than trying to drum up some ratings or clicks, I'm not sure why this is even relevant a decade-plus after the fact ... It's no secret as McDaniels got fired for it, made even worse because Williams can't even get the years straight ..

The 'net can be a great thing, and no one holds a gun to anyone's head to click on a particular site - however, some to the dreck that passes itself off as journalism or special interest is eye-rolling ...

With all of the podcasts and player shows out there today stuff like this is always going to re-appear.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What?! Are u telling me I shouldn’t believe everything in the Daily Snark??

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doubtful. He's a Rockies fan... still

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What?! Are u telling me I shouldn’t believe everything in the Daily Snark??
The content here on this forum is more informed, more articulate and more heartfelt than just about every Bronco-related site or podcast out there ..

We've been spoiled here !!!!

Perhaps it is just coincidence, as some of what is going on, and what is needed, with the Broncos is obvious .. but I have noticed quite often that a lot of the online opinion articles come suspiciously close to what is being discussed right here .. a discussion will start here, opinions are shared, and then the same points are brought up in a SI, Broncos Wire, Predominantly Orange, etc article ...

I guess this is my usual long-winded way of saying : this place is the best !

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The content here on this forum is more informed, more articulate and more heartfelt than just about every Bronco-related site or podcast out there ..

We've been spoiled here !!!!

Perhaps it is just coincidence, as some of what is going on, and what is needed, with the Broncos is obvious .. but I have noticed quite often that a lot of the online opinion articles come suspiciously close to what is being discussed right here .. a discussion will start here, opinions are shared, and then the same points are brought up in a SI, Broncos Wire, Predominantly Orange, etc article ...

I guess this is my usual long-winded way of saying : this place is the best !
Thank you

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leave the past to the past - Geo knows that