• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Forum Is Boring This Week !!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dolphins O will be ok. Cutler isn't the reason though.

I personally wouldn't be surprised if halfway through the season Matt Moore ends up starting there. Cutler gets worse as the season goes on (seem to be a trend)

Their defense will be a major issue.

They have a couple of pieces in the front-7 and some average guys in the secondary. Definitely not the best unit by any means.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to mention they lost their starting ILB for the season and his replacement is 15 lbs over weight with the season a few weeks away.

Hopefully Alterraun Verner starts in the secondary for them sooner or later. (Personal reason of mine)

The good thing for Miami. They played in a cruddy division, the bad thing... They also play in the Patriots division, but they could have 4 wins in the division alone and seems like every other year they sneak one out on the Patriots... Could contend for the 6th playoff spot again, but I have a feeling they will end up more like the Titans of last year... In it but bail out at the end. Really wide open AFC this year outside the clear top teams so I am not counting anyone out (cept the Jets and Browns)... Should be a tight race. Dolphins don't seem like a major threat to contend for anything big, but I'd put them in the playoff hunt. If Tannehill was there I might even put them in the playoffs. Just not sure how that secondary will hold up and Cameron Wake is getting older and a bit more fragile.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to mention they lost their starting ILB for the season and his replacement is 15 lbs over weight with the season a few weeks away.

Hopefully Alterraun Verner starts in the secondary for them sooner or later. (Personal reason of mine)

The good thing for Miami. They played in a cruddy division, the bad thing... They also play in the Patriots division, but they could have 4 wins in the division alone and seems like every other year they sneak one out on the Patriots... Could contend for the 6th playoff spot again, but I have a feeling they will end up more like the Titans of last year... In it but bail out at the end. Really wide open AFC this year outside the clear top teams so I am not counting anyone out (cept the Jets and Browns)... Should be a tight race. Dolphins don't seem like a major threat to contend for anything big, but I'd put them in the playoff hunt. If Tannehill was there I might even put them in the playoffs. Just not sure how that secondary will hold up and Cameron Wake is getting older and a bit more fragile.

Yeah the AFC seems to be a few teams at the top, a huge group in the middle and then a few that honestly are already counting on having a top-3 pick in next year's draft. Injuries, bounces, and divisional games will be huge in deciding maybe the 3 final teams making the playoffs. It is why I do have some hope for the Broncos with the AFC being so wide open.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LGM has been texting. So far he is safe, but he shared some crazy pictures and said there are a lot of people around him who have lost property.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay what the heck ???????????

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan Taylor at QB?
Due to Paxton Lynch's injured shoulder, Head Coach Vance Joseph said Monday that WR Jordan Taylor will be the emergency quarterback for the preseason finale. Video courtesy: KXII 12 News

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan Taylor at QB?
Due to Paxton Lynch's injured shoulder, Head Coach Vance Joseph said Monday that WR Jordan Taylor will be the emergency quarterback for the preseason finale. Video courtesy: KXII 12 News

He played QB in 2010

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A good db should relish opportunities vs top competition. Hopefully it's a 50-50 split but I would have to give Gallup the edge. After all, the edge always goes to the wr, right ? Plus I like CSU Qb Stephens. I still want CU win but I'm still worried about Montez and everyone not named Oliver in Buffs secondary. Go Lindsey ! He's my guy. :)

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams signed Eric Dickerson, he then retired... Wanted to officially retire as an LA Ram.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns Cut Joe Haden. The only non Bronco active players jersey I had.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns Cut Joe Haden. The only non Bronco active players jersey I had.
On to Steelers and payback week one ! Actually, this move by Brown's at least isn't that surprising when he's in last yr contract and he isn't a " shut down " corner anymore, if he ever was. They like to bring up how he shut down AB and Green one season. Wonder if Ben and Dalton were at helm when those acts of shutdown occurred? Brown and Green disappeared when those guys were out. He'd be smart to look safety in the face pretty soon.