• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Forum Is Boring This Week !!

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet another class I'll sign up for, attend once, read the syllabus, and drop faster than Mingo's 4th wife.
If I'm counting correctly - she was the best one.

• Bullseye
Reactions: LGM

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bills looked great last night, but if they continue to run QB Josh Allen up the middle with a three TD lead - they will likely lose him to injury sooner or later.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bills looked great last night, but if they continue to run QB Josh Allen up the middle with a three TD lead - they will likely lose him to injury sooner or later.

Yeah- That wasn’t smart. That was on Allen. He has to be smarter. Get down on that play much earlier. Too early in the season with a big lead to take that chance.

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bills look legit as I thought they would. If they get White back healthy wow as that defense looked good. Von had himself a night. Rams looked out of sorts, but they still have lots of talent. Championship hangover is what I am chalking that up to but man Stafford is turnover prone. He needs to clean that up as they won in spite of that last year.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t usually copy/paste from TA, but thought this a fun read as names are spread all over the place. One name that maybe came up the most was Dre’Mont Jones. Not that a certain poster here would notice…

“The NFL offseason, mercifully nearing its conclusion for the Broncos, is a marathon runway of predictions about what will happen when the real football actually begins. We dropped our own list of prognostications this week, in fact.

But what do the players themselves think? Over the past few days, inspired by the work of colleague Bo Wulf, I canvassed Denver’s locker room to ask one question: Who is the player you are convinced will have a breakout season?

Here is how 14 Broncos players responded:

Calvin Anderson, offensive tackle: I would say Q, man, Quinn Meinerz. It’s hard to give up the bias because that’s my dog, but I really do believe in Q, man. I think he has all the tools to not just be a starter, but be an elite starter.

Jonas Griffith, inside linebacker: That’s a good one. There are a lot of them. Wow. I think Baron (Browning) will have a really good year, just seeing him practice and things like that. I also think guys on the offensive side like (Jerry) Jeudy and Courtland (Sutton), not necessarily guys that are an underdog, but just having a guy like Russ (Wilson) at quarterback will be helpful. Dre’Mont Jones is a guy who can (take a) leap. There are a lot of guys on the team who can have a big, breakout year. It’s going to be exciting to see. I’m itching to go.

Lloyd Cushenberry, center: Dre’Mont Jones. He should go crazy this year. It’s his fourth year; he’s been balling in practice, all through camp and OTAs, so I’ll say him, for sure. He’s got the total package — speed, power — and the way they’re using him now in these third-down packages is going to just show what he has all year. I’m expecting a big year from him.

Aaron Patrick, outside linebacker: I’m going to stay in my room and say Baron. He’s super athletic and he’s got a good grasp of the defense. He understands it quick. It will be a lot of people on the defense, first of all. Let me say that. A lot of people are going to have a great year, but to pick somebody out of my room, I’m going to go with him.

Mike Purcell, nose tackle: Shoot, that’s a tough one. One guy, huh? I don’t even know. I’d say everyone on the D-line, really. DeShawn (Williams), D.J. (Jones), Dre’Mont, myself. Those two rookies (Eyioma Uwazurike and Matt Henningsen) are going to get in there. They just get better and better every day. (Uwazurike) has that size. He has everything he needs. With Matt, he’s super smart, knows the playbook in and out. Their improvement on a daily basis has been encouraging, especially for rookies.

Tyrie Cleveland, wide receiver: Pssh, it’s a few. I can’t even pick one. I’m really excited and looking forward to Court and Jeudy. Having a Super Bowl-winning quarterback in this offense, it’s going to help us a lot as receivers. So I think those two guys could have a breakout year. The running backs are also going to do their thing. On defense, I’m going to say (Bradley) Chubb and (Randy) Gregory. They’re going to be a dynamic duo, so I’m looking forward to that.

Jonathan Harris, defensive end: I’d say Dre’Mont Jones. He’s a guy who just continues to get better. We came in the same year (2019), and he’s had a really good offseason that I think will translate into the regular season. It’s his work ethic and the way he practices. He’s always going as hard as he can. So he’s a guy I think will have a breakout year.

P.J. Locke, safety: There are so many in my head, so I’m trying to think. I’ve got Montrell Washington and Caden Sterns. It’s speed, man. Speed kills matchups for the most part. And I think it’s Montrell’s relentless ability to catch contested balls at his size. He’s a tough cat and you can clearly see it, even on special teams.

Quinn Meinerz, offensive guard: I think I would say Lloyd Cushenberry. He’s one of the smartest guys on our offense. Being able to play next to him and learn and see how he attacks the game, especially this year, you can feel the confidence he has in himself. He’s finding his own way in how he plays the game. I’d put my guy up there because he works his tail off and I can just feel a great season coming from him.

Delarrin Turner-Yell, safety: I hadn’t thought about that. I mainly focus on my position, so I’ll say Justin (Simmons). They put him in the (NFL Network’s) Top 100 for a reason. Day in and day out, I see how much work he provides for the squad, the energy he brings, the leadership he has. He’s been focused, locked in on the details of the new defense. Getting familiar with the system, he’s been able to take advantage of every day. With me seeing the details and the things he really focuses on, I think he’ll have a terrific year.

Justin Strnad, linebacker: I’ll go with Dre’Mont Jones. He’s shown during camp — and, honestly, last year — consistency as a dominant player. He makes a lot of plays for us in the backfield in the run game and the pass game, and I think he’s going to have a big year for us.

Jalen Virgil, wide receiver: KJ Hamler. He’s coming back with a vengeance attitude. Obviously, I wasn’t here last year, but I know he was off to a good start, looking promising (before a Week 4 ACL injury). I just know how he comes out every day, trying to be the comeback player of the year. That’s his mindset. I’d love to see him do it.

Jonathon Cooper, outside linebacker: I’d say Bradley Chubb. He’s really killing it. It’s the way he has approached this year — the effort, the leadership. He’s been fine-tuning his details, taking care of his body, everything like that. I think he’s just going to have an outstanding year. Everybody expects that out of him.

Jacob Bobenmoyer, long snapper: I’m going to say Montrell (Washington). I think he’s going to be a very dangerous returner. There’s a long list of people, but I’d say Montrell. It’s the way he reads the opposing team’s coverage unit. He’s fearless. A lot of times you get people who have never done it before (in the NFL) and it takes them a little bit to get going and have confidence in themselves to hit the hole. He’s just a kamikaze out there. He just runs. He’s fast and elusive and it’s cool to watch him play out there. It’s like an art.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t usually copy/paste from TA, but thought this a fun read as names are spread all over the place. One name that maybe came up the most was Dre’Mont Jones. Not that a certain poster here would notice…

“The NFL offseason, mercifully nearing its conclusion for the Broncos, is a marathon runway of predictions about what will happen when the real football actually begins. We dropped our own list of prognostications this week, in fact.

But what do the players themselves think? Over the past few days, inspired by the work of colleague Bo Wulf, I canvassed Denver’s locker room to ask one question: Who is the player you are convinced will have a breakout season?

Here is how 14 Broncos players responded:

Calvin Anderson, offensive tackle: I would say Q, man, Quinn Meinerz. It’s hard to give up the bias because that’s my dog, but I really do believe in Q, man. I think he has all the tools to not just be a starter, but be an elite starter.

Jonas Griffith, inside linebacker: That’s a good one. There are a lot of them. Wow. I think Baron (Browning) will have a really good year, just seeing him practice and things like that. I also think guys on the offensive side like (Jerry) Jeudy and Courtland (Sutton), not necessarily guys that are an underdog, but just having a guy like Russ (Wilson) at quarterback will be helpful. Dre’Mont Jones is a guy who can (take a) leap. There are a lot of guys on the team who can have a big, breakout year. It’s going to be exciting to see. I’m itching to go.

Lloyd Cushenberry, center: Dre’Mont Jones. He should go crazy this year. It’s his fourth year; he’s been balling in practice, all through camp and OTAs, so I’ll say him, for sure. He’s got the total package — speed, power — and the way they’re using him now in these third-down packages is going to just show what he has all year. I’m expecting a big year from him.

Aaron Patrick, outside linebacker: I’m going to stay in my room and say Baron. He’s super athletic and he’s got a good grasp of the defense. He understands it quick. It will be a lot of people on the defense, first of all. Let me say that. A lot of people are going to have a great year, but to pick somebody out of my room, I’m going to go with him.

Mike Purcell, nose tackle: Shoot, that’s a tough one. One guy, huh? I don’t even know. I’d say everyone on the D-line, really. DeShawn (Williams), D.J. (Jones), Dre’Mont, myself. Those two rookies (Eyioma Uwazurike and Matt Henningsen) are going to get in there. They just get better and better every day. (Uwazurike) has that size. He has everything he needs. With Matt, he’s super smart, knows the playbook in and out. Their improvement on a daily basis has been encouraging, especially for rookies.

Tyrie Cleveland, wide receiver: Pssh, it’s a few. I can’t even pick one. I’m really excited and looking forward to Court and Jeudy. Having a Super Bowl-winning quarterback in this offense, it’s going to help us a lot as receivers. So I think those two guys could have a breakout year. The running backs are also going to do their thing. On defense, I’m going to say (Bradley) Chubb and (Randy) Gregory. They’re going to be a dynamic duo, so I’m looking forward to that.

Jonathan Harris, defensive end: I’d say Dre’Mont Jones. He’s a guy who just continues to get better. We came in the same year (2019), and he’s had a really good offseason that I think will translate into the regular season. It’s his work ethic and the way he practices. He’s always going as hard as he can. So he’s a guy I think will have a breakout year.

P.J. Locke, safety: There are so many in my head, so I’m trying to think. I’ve got Montrell Washington and Caden Sterns. It’s speed, man. Speed kills matchups for the most part. And I think it’s Montrell’s relentless ability to catch contested balls at his size. He’s a tough cat and you can clearly see it, even on special teams.

Quinn Meinerz, offensive guard: I think I would say Lloyd Cushenberry. He’s one of the smartest guys on our offense. Being able to play next to him and learn and see how he attacks the game, especially this year, you can feel the confidence he has in himself. He’s finding his own way in how he plays the game. I’d put my guy up there because he works his tail off and I can just feel a great season coming from him.

Delarrin Turner-Yell, safety: I hadn’t thought about that. I mainly focus on my position, so I’ll say Justin (Simmons). They put him in the (NFL Network’s) Top 100 for a reason. Day in and day out, I see how much work he provides for the squad, the energy he brings, the leadership he has. He’s been focused, locked in on the details of the new defense. Getting familiar with the system, he’s been able to take advantage of every day. With me seeing the details and the things he really focuses on, I think he’ll have a terrific year.

Justin Strnad, linebacker: I’ll go with Dre’Mont Jones. He’s shown during camp — and, honestly, last year — consistency as a dominant player. He makes a lot of plays for us in the backfield in the run game and the pass game, and I think he’s going to have a big year for us.

Jalen Virgil, wide receiver: KJ Hamler. He’s coming back with a vengeance attitude. Obviously, I wasn’t here last year, but I know he was off to a good start, looking promising (before a Week 4 ACL injury). I just know how he comes out every day, trying to be the comeback player of the year. That’s his mindset. I’d love to see him do it.

Jonathon Cooper, outside linebacker: I’d say Bradley Chubb. He’s really killing it. It’s the way he has approached this year — the effort, the leadership. He’s been fine-tuning his details, taking care of his body, everything like that. I think he’s just going to have an outstanding year. Everybody expects that out of him.

Jacob Bobenmoyer, long snapper: I’m going to say Montrell (Washington). I think he’s going to be a very dangerous returner. There’s a long list of people, but I’d say Montrell. It’s the way he reads the opposing team’s coverage unit. He’s fearless. A lot of times you get people who have never done it before (in the NFL) and it takes them a little bit to get going and have confidence in themselves to hit the hole. He’s just a kamikaze out there. He just runs. He’s fast and elusive and it’s cool to watch him play out there. It’s like an art.
justin Simmons said Jerry Jeudy

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Negative points for Yell and Purcell's answers. Frigging Simmons? Lol

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes when a trumpet plays the national anthem, I fully expect it to change into Chuck Mangioni's feels so good.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the only one - while forced by American Media to watch British royal ceremony - to be disappointed that a Monty Python skit doesn't break out?

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the only one - while forced by American Media to watch British royal ceremony - to be disappointed that a Monty Python skit doesn't break out?
monty python wine GIF
GIF by The Telegraph
Time People GIF

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like we are already off to a cruddy NFL season. Broncos lose to the lifeless Seahawks. Chiefs get out played for 3 quarters and still win. Seems like deja vu from the past 6 years.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like we are already off to a cruddy NFL season. Broncos lose to the lifeless Seahawks. Chiefs get out played for 3 quarters and still win. Seems like deja vu from the past 6 years.
Agree - time for a change. Let's start with the Texans.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When will the @LGM bobblehead be out? I've got a @SpringStein and an @Draft Crazy and I need to complete my collection. No knock off OCs please.