• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Forum Is Boring This Week !!

Speardog_Atlas

Orange Crush
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Training Camp today.. It should not be boring anymore if people post some good shit!!

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Training Camp today.. It should not be boring anymore if people post some good shit!!
Yes sir, from 90 to 53 in 3 weeks - I've had jobs like this before. ;)

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, even via text. Never give him your number.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember watching my daughter run races with her grade school classmates - "official races" and for the grins races. She was the fastest girl in her class - which thrilled me -as a slow running guy. What I was dumbfounded to find out though - was my daughter the - fastest girl in her class - would slow down to cross the finish line holding one or more girlfriends hands in solidarity. I couldn't understand a hierarchy where finishing in a tie with her friends - could over come the point of racing to win.

As I look at Simone Biles - I think back to my daughter. Biles is under immense pressure - sure, but I sense at least part of her bowing out of the team and all around competition is like my daughter had to help her friends to opportunities they wouldn't have otherwise.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a refugee as well. Most others are heading to Reddit because they crave that type of interaction that became the norm on the OM which reddit will allow. I am looking for Broncos news and respectful discussions which just hadn't happened there for years. I won't be the most prolific poster but love my Broncos and will consistently drop in.
Welcome aboard. Great Group here

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember watching my daughter run races with her grade school classmates - "official races" and for the grins races. She was the fastest girl in her class - which thrilled me -as a slow running guy. What I was dumbfounded to find out though - was my daughter the - fastest girl in her class - would slow down to cross the finish line holding one or more girlfriends hands in solidarity. I couldn't understand a hierarchy where finishing in a tie with her friends - could over come the point of racing to win.

As I look at Simone Biles - I think back to my daughter. Biles is under immense pressure - sure, but I sense at least part of her bowing out of the team and all around competition is like my daughter had to help her friends to opportunities they wouldn't have otherwise.
I would have liked your daughter if I knew her my kind of people.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drew Lock should legally change his name to Goldie Lock, then he would be just right.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me or is there a lack of former CBS Members on here?

• Haha
Reactions: LGM

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I meant board... I have a board to smack the POTM in the ass with..... ;)
I pray it is appropriately drilled to dissipate air resistance and deliver maximum smack

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The College football realignment is wild. There will be winners and loser institutions and that is sad.
You think CU will move?

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think CU will move?
CU is sitting pretty well in this scramble. I don't see them moving anywhere - except for the B1G and the B1G isn't going to let them in.

The Pac12 has a lockdown on the Mountain and Pacific times zones - and that will prove valuable in TV rights contract bidding. If the 100% ownership of the PAC12 network - which hasn't worked out for them so far - might put them into a good position - if the new commish is able to set up for the Pac12 what he set up for MLB into easy streaming games for affordable pricing - they could end up with a big pot of money - to rival the SEC. CBS will need football to replace their SEC game of the week too.

The former B12 is in big trouble -and they don't have any valued media markets - except for Baylor, TCU and T Tech -- could be claimed as a minority share of the Texas market.

The PAC12's biggest problem is the timing of their contract renewal - which is after everyone else in college football - and left them looking for broadcast partners when the music stopped last time. However - they will likely open contact negotiations early for that reason.