• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Forum Is Boring This Week !!

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My healthcare insurance company mailed me a couple of masks the other day. Apparently, they think I can solve the problem of my looks and the problem of the virus with their masks.
I am excited by this because these masks are not as itchy as the big stack of paper ones I have.

How many masked hombres do we have on this forum?

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My healthcare insurance company mailed me a couple of masks the other day. Apparently, they think I can solve the problem of my looks and the problem of the virus with their masks.
I am excited by this because these masks are not as itchy as the big stack of paper ones I have.

people thank me all the time for covering my face.

should I be insulted?

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My company Hanes makes masks for Fema and also Europe’s government and commercially

our PPE division grown out of Covid is a 1/2 billion $$ business

health care workers I’ve talked to love the comfort . Basically our white underwear that meets FDA standards

Broncogreg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My company Hanes makes masks for Fema and also Europe’s government and commercially

our PPE division grown out of Covid is a 1/2 billion $$ business

health care workers I’ve talked to love the comfort . Basically our white underwear that meets FDA standards
I wear Hanes drawers

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not blame this on Central Texas, but with each year of my residence - the allergies get worse. Every year I build new resolve to beat back the allergies and every year Central Texas adds another allergy or two - just to keep the contest interesting. Some people knuckle under and take medicine for their allergies, but I think - that's just what those allergies want you to do. No, I don't take any medicine for my allergies so I can more accurately measure how bad its getting.

Due to the purity of my allergy fighting - I am constantly battling with rather severe allergy symptoms. These symptoms - just happen to also be Covid symptoms. Well hell - I know I don't have Covid -because if I did I would have already been converted into a statistic.

The bright spot is while I'm out with my mask on at the store -and the allergies get me to coughing into the mask dry unproductive coughs -and people see my allergy reddened eyes - social distancing seems automated for me. People seem to go out of their way to let me through. Somehow - all these years I knew my idiosyncrasies would end up saving me.

Broncogreg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not blame this on Central Texas, but with each year of my residence - the allergies get worse. Every year I build new resolve to beat back the allergies and every year Central Texas adds another allergy or two - just to keep the contest interesting. Some people knuckle under and take medicine for their allergies, but I think - that's just what those allergies want you to do. No, I don't take any medicine for my allergies so I can more accurately measure how bad its getting.

Due to the purity of my allergy fighting - I am constantly battling with rather severe allergy symptoms. These symptoms - just happen to also be Covid symptoms. Well hell - I know I don't have Covid -because if I did I would have already been converted into a statistic.

You could buy and indoor hepa filter or in your case ask the government for one.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You miss the point - the same way you miss use the quote function. I don't want to mask the allergy symptoms that wouldn't be a fair fight.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My allergies have all but disappeared since moving to Houston.

However, we do have an abundance of Covid 19, so there's that...

Broncogreg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You miss the point - the same way you miss use the quote function. I don't want to mask the allergy symptoms that wouldn't be a fair fight.
Give allergies a chance...........brilliant.
Kinda like give anarchy a chance, which we are doing.......brilliant.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give allergies a chance...........brilliant.
Kinda like give anarchy a chance, which we are doing.......brilliant.

If it was good enough for the Texas pioneers - it good enough for me. It's not like I've thrown in with the Covid spread like the federal government has.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CU Buffs basketball adds pledge from 4-star forward – BuffZone

@nflbronco will be glad to know the CU Buffs Men's Basketball program is now the #3 ranked freshman class in the country.

On the football side - they snagged the top player from Arkansas -who had offers from Tennessee and decommitted from Va Tech. 6'3" 320Lbs DT Tyas Martin.

sweet ty mingo CU the basketball school. Football side I'm pleased but, not as excited with KD at the helm just yet but, hope he surprises me.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should make Broncogreg wear a mask when you logs on here.

Broncogreg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should make Broncogreg wear a mask when you logs on here.
109987359_10214217266504805_7658747109460619958_n.jpg

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Citizenship is more than voting and returning your library books on time. Citizenship is how we guard and protect our shared freedoms. I am reminded that when I was in the US Army during the Vietnam era (I never went to Vietnam) - I was trained as an infantry foot soldier. During that training in 1971 - I was in a training class on remote base force protection. Remote bases in Vietnam were surrounded by a series of bunkers set on the perimeter. These bunkers had rifle ports in each outwardly facing corner - the bunkers had no rifle ports in the center. Riflemen who fired in protection of the base - fired diagonally across the field in front of the bunker next to them. Riflemen were not protecting their bunker by firing - they were protecting the bunker next to them. Enemy attackers faced a cross fire from the bunkers without a good angle to shoot into the bunker. This remote base protection system was never breached by the Viet Cong or the North Vietnamese Army.

When I where a mask - my citizenship in doing so provides protection for my fellow citizens and when they where a mask they are providing me with protection. We protect our freedoms through acts of citizenship like this. We have a common enemy in this virus - we need to band together as citizens to provide a common defense. Individual liberty in this situation is ruinous for our collective freedom. @Broncogreg

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Citizenship is more than voting and returning your library books on time. Citizenship is how we guard and protect our shared freedoms. I am reminded that when I was in the US Army during the Vietnam era (I never went to Vietnam) - I was trained as an infantry foot soldier. During that training in 1971 - I was in a training class on remote base force protection. Remote bases in Vietnam were surrounded by a series of bunkers set on the perimeter. These bunkers had rifle ports in each outwardly facing corner - the bunkers had no rifle ports in the center. Riflemen who fired in protection of the base - fired diagonally across the field in front of the bunker next to them. Riflemen were not protecting their bunker by firing - they were protecting the bunker next to them. Enemy attackers faced a cross fire from the bunkers without a good angle to shoot into the bunker. This remote base protection system was never breached by the Viet Cong or the North Vietnamese Army.

When I where a mask - my citizenship in doing so provides protection for my fellow citizens and when they where a mask they are providing me with protection. We protect our freedoms through acts of citizenship like this. We have a common enemy in this virus - we need to band together as citizens to provide a common defense. Individual liberty in this situation is ruinous for our collective freedom. @Broncogreg
Great post

I think about the soldiers in 100 degree weather in a remote country wearing pounds of equipment to protect our freedom and our citizenship cant wear a mask for 10 minutes inside a store To protect each other.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Greek phalanxes used a similar idea. Your shield wasn’t used to protect yourself in formation, it was used to protect the man next to you. Back in the day it was quite an effective battle formation.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trump does a 180 and now says masks are patriotic after months of mocking ppl who want to wear masks to help stem the pandemic.