• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Forum Is Boring This Week !!

Broncogreg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to prove I'm still capable of asking a football question.

Without OTAs, mini camps and only 2 preseason games, will there be a significant increase in injuries ? Will anybody make it thru a full season ?

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Without OTAs, mini camps and only 2 preseason games, will there be a significant increase in injuries ? Will anybody make it thru a full season ?

Good point.

I'm thinking there will be certain teams that win the Covid - shutdown - and other teams, for whatever reason - will lose the covid shutdown. It will go back to which teams have the most effective player leadership in staying as ready to play as possible - and teams that don't fare so well with team leadership. It is a very interesting dynamic that will play out in the coming season.

Broncogreg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprised there were not more responses. Guess I'll go back to talking politics. :dhd:

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ok I’ll answer.

Yes, someone will make it through as full a season as there will be. :)

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point.

I'm thinking there will be certain teams that win the Covid - shutdown - and other teams, for whatever reason - will lose the covid shutdown. It will go back to which teams have the most effective player leadership in staying as ready to play as possible - and teams that don't fare so well with team leadership. It is a very interesting dynamic that will play out in the coming season.

No most players know to show up ready they like $$$$$ and recognition they probably do not need preseason anymore.I see preseason a waste of time. !:suds:

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More games add 4 real games to the season. no Stupid preseason!!!!!!!

keep Two teams 90 players minor (Practice Squad) and (Sunday)Mayor . 5 QB's not counted on Numbers Gives the NFL a chance to develop marginal talent into Tom Brady

60 play on Sunday Teams can Steal 15 from the 30 Practices squad.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No most players know to show up ready they like $$$$$ and recognition they probably do not need preseason anymore.I see preseason a waste of time. !:suds:

I'm not sure "most" players know how to show up ready. Team went to Conditioning coaches precisely because players weren't keeping their bodies ready to play. There is a human nature problem here.

At any rate - my thesis is some teams will show up more prepared than other teams - that is an undeniable truth.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let’s see if Mingo can remember and tell us about these pre Draft Crazy Broncos!

Jon Keyworth
Bobby Anderson

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @nflbronco dig this:

EaRa3_hU4AENIBG

Long over due thanks Mingo. So nice to have a high powered O again. The snooze you lose O was brutal.

Surprised NYG were #1 I guess the wind they get blew them past KC.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure "most" players know how to show up ready. Team went to Conditioning coaches precisely because players weren't keeping their bodies ready to play. There is a human nature problem here.

At any rate - my thesis is some teams will show up more prepared than other teams - that is an undeniable truth.

Yes but all teams have the same problem ..XFL had a decent product and they did not go though near what the NFL does . I would rather teams grow as season goes along skip fake football all together . waste of resource!

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two weeks of two a day and play football .. All the rest is waste of people getting hurt.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes but all teams have the same problem ..XFL had a decent product and they did not go though near what the NFL does . I would rather teams grow as season goes along skip fake football all together . waste of resource!

I'm with you on the supposed need for a preseason, but I am really talking about something different. During this stretch from March - June - players who on their own maintained their conditioning - and caught up their playbooks - will start the season in better shape than those who didn't have that work ethic.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let’s see if Mingo can remember and tell us about these pre Draft Crazy Broncos!

Jon Keyworth
Bobby Anderson

They were Buffs - through and through. Keyworth scored the big Bronco TD in the game against the Raiders that sent the Broncos to the 77 Super Bowl.

Bobby Anderson was the Buffs QB - became a RB for the Broncos. His brother was all pro for the Dolphins as a safety.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard an interview with Tom McMahon special teams coach for the Broncos. He pretty much suggested that Casey Krieter the long time long snapper for the Broncos -wasn't getting downfield to make plays like he thinks the new long snapper will. I don't know if he was scapegoating Krieter or (I hope) making an incremental change to improve coverage on returns.

Broncogreg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with you on the supposed need for a preseason, but I am really talking about something different. During this stretch from March - June - players who on their own maintained their conditioning - and caught up their playbooks - will start the season in better shape than those who didn't have that work ethic.
Example Levon Bell. Football playing shape is not the same as in shape

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard an interview with Tom McMahon special teams coach for the Broncos. He pretty much suggested that Casey Krieter the long time long snapper for the Broncos -wasn't getting downfield to make plays like he thinks the new long snapper will. I don't know if he was scapegoating Krieter or (I hope) making an incremental change to improve coverage on returns.

I have always wondered why we kept signing Kreiter to one year deals and brought in other PS LS’s for a short time. It makes sense now.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have always wondered why we kept signing Kreiter to one year deals and brought in other PS LS’s for a short time. It makes sense now.

McMahon said Bobenmoyer and Farnsworth (seemed to favor Bobenmoyer) had the athleticism of Bronco ILBs. He wants two gunners and the LS downfield for field coverage.