• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Forum Is Boring This Week !!

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bought a new band saw that is absolutely to die for!

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not sure if this is very masculine, but the Cardinals are dealing with a new injury every day. The Brewers I think will fade come the last month or two of the season. I think the Cubs got it again. Cardinals pitching is sorta bleh. but this Mikolas guy has been a nice find so far. Alex Reyes just came back from the DL but he is on a very low pitch count. Pitched 4 1.2 innings of shut out ball the other day then they took him out. (Smart move with his injuries, youth and talent) Pirates are better than I expected. I think it will be a tight race with the scrubbies pulling away in the last month or half month of the season.

Greg Holland has been a TERRIBLE signing for the Cardinals. 14 mil, a draft pick and a 9.45 ERA.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we talk about gardening now? Any tips for the upcoming growing season?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plant the tomatoes far enough in the ground so you don't have to eat them.

We are more of a pepper kind of family so don't have to worry much about tomatoes.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I still have a tiny bit of hope that he can have it all click. Maybe a year of not worrying about starting but just actually learning the system and working on his fundamentals will be good for him. It did wonders for Aaron Rodgers but we shall see.

I would add that last year during OTA's I was hearing good things about what he was doing. The problem was when things amped up in Training Camp and the pads went on things fell apart. So he definitely has a long ways to go.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah- doesn't get me a bit excited, but I suppose better hearing that he is doing well instead of poor. I still have very little hope, but I hope for the best. It's the OL's fault anyway, right? ;)

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy National donut day! (I say it in my deepest manliest voice possible)

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh. I am wearing blue shorts and a blue Broncos shirt. I'm pooping as I type this and I'm waiting on a vape mod that is supposed to be delivered today. I like long walks on the beach, boobies, and drinking to excess. I will return later to complete my Playgirl centerfold bio. Also, ninjas are cool.:ninja:

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh. I am wearing blue shorts and a blue Broncos shirt. I'm pooping as I type this and I'm waiting on a vape mod that is supposed to be delivered today. I like long walks on the beach, boobies, and drinking to excess. I will return later to complete my Playgirl centerfold bio. Also, ninjas are cool.:ninja:

Wine coolers right? ;) (Gotta keep it feminine around here)

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a whole lot to take in so not sure I completely follow.

First Lazarus was the man who was raised from the dead and was faithful throughout to Jesus. So not sure where the hypocrite part applies to him. You might be meaning Judas, the one who betrayed Jesus. As for not lose faith not sure where you are getting that from me. I haven't lost faith. I believe more in God today than I ever did before. I have plenty of flaws that I'm still working through today. This is what people don't seem to get about Christians is those who claim to be perfect are nothing of the sort. True Christians know they are messed up people. That is why they need Jesus. The church is for the sick not the healthy. If I expected every person who walked into the church to be perfect the place would be empty and I wouldn't be allowed in the building. I've persevered through plenty of tragedies in my life. I would go through them but I doubt this post means much to you anyway.

I am sorry that you lost your wife with such young kids. My mom died when I was young leaving my dad with 3 kids to raise all 8 years or younger. Glad you found another woman to love and her kids as well.
I appreciate the in depth response. Seriously. But I beg to differ on your " true Christian "response. A true Christian believes they are not without fault. They are not " messed up people ".Born again are. Most ( BA's )committed something in their life that was a terrible act that just ate at them for years and years and then somebody introduces them to the bible and God and they find out if you accept God in your life, no matter what sin you committed, God will forgive you. So they start going to Church every Sunday, volunteer at the local schools , thru social media they brag about how God grabbed them from the pits of help and turned their life around and now that they found a source to exterminate their sin....it's their job now to tell you what a sinner everyone else is because they got it all figured out now. You know what is amazing???

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I appreciate the in depth response. Seriously. But I beg to differ on your " true Christian "response. A true Christian believes they are not without fault. They are not " messed up people ".Born again are. Most ( BA's )committed something in their life that was a terrible act that just ate at them for years and years and then somebody introduces them to the bible and God and they find out if you accept God in your life, no matter what sin you committed, God will forgive you. So they start going to Church every Sunday, volunteer at the local schools , thru social media they brag about how God grabbed them from the pits of help and turned their life around and now that they found a source to exterminate their sin....it's their job now to tell you what a sinner everyone else is because they got it all figured out now. You know what is amazing???

You can beg to differ but I disagree definitely especially with your last part. I definitely don't have it figured out and Scripture is very clear that people who say they do in reality are well not in touch with reality. Paul himself called himself the worst of sinners. IF that man recognizes how much of a sinner he is then the rest of us better be willing to do the same if we consider Jesus our Lord and Savior. I tell people about the love of Christ not because I have it all figured out but because of the love and grace I have been shown. I want others to experience that same love and grace I have. I don't do that by telling them how terrible of a sinner they are but more by pointing them to a loving God. It is not my job to judge in any way. My job is to have my life show that love. I live by two simple rules. Love God and love people. Again I'm not perfect at that as you have seen with some of my responses towards you. I'm sorry that I haven't always been the nicest to you at times with my responses. That is on me.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB Luke McCaffrey commits to Nebraska

I like how each McCaffrey boy went to a different college. Picked their own.

Max- Duke
Christian- Stanford
Dylan- Michigan
Luke- Nebraska

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB Luke McCaffrey commits to Nebraska

I like how each McCaffrey boy went to a different college. Picked their own.

Max- Duke
Christian- Stanford
Dylan- Michigan
Luke- Nebraska

The last one was obviously dumber. CU wouldn't recruit Luke as a QB only as a WR (the Buffs already have a commitment from one of the top QB recruits in the country)

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last one was obviously dumber. CU wouldn't recruit Luke as a QB only as a WR (the Buffs already have a commitment from one of the top QB recruits in the country)

I mean he did go to Nebraska so you are probably right. ;) Although, I have to admit. Nebraska has more big 10 academic all americans then any other big 10 school in the last few years.