• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Forum Is Boring This Week !!

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tiger made the cut at The Masters and looks pretty good! Excited to watch the goat this weekend.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm originally from Akron, OH. This tiny shoe-box of a place wasn't my idea, my wife is originally from here. As soon as my youngest son graduates from CU (he's a frosh.) it'll finally be time to get the hell outta here. Gonna stay in CO. though, just not sure where we'll end up.
@Wamu , So where did yall wind up? Lol

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@DC

Boston 6 Pens 4

DUMB DUMB DUMB

;)

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, the only good I take about this game... I think a month ago we would have lost 7-1... We didn't give up. They fought. The better team won but we fell down early and didn't die.
Tired Sleep GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jersey # updates

Baron Browning #5
Phillip Dorsett #4
Jarrett Stidham #8
Riley Moss #21
Caden Sterns #23
Alex Forsyth #54

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another great game from the Pens DC ... Did you see it, and of so, did your broadcast show the "fan appreciation meetings" after the game ?? .. Every player came out with a selected fan and gave them their game jersey ..

Karlsson's assist on Bemstrom's goal was a thing of beauty ... One game left

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another great game from the Pens DC ... Did you see it, and of so, did your broadcast show the "fan appreciation meetings" after the game ?? .. Every player came out with a selected fan and gave them their game jersey ..

Karlsson's assist on Bemstrom's goal was a thing of beauty ... One game left

Watched bits and pieces of this one with the WNBA draft on. Was a good win. I did not see the fan appreciation thing. It could have been on I just turned it to the Cardinals game. A lot on TV last night for me. lol I watch the Pens on ESPN Plus ap.

Was nice to see Bemstrom score that goal at the end. Seems like he has been so close recently but had been awhile for him. A guy who seems like he is similar to Drew O'Connor where you feel he is getting close to really being able ton contribute to this team. O'Connor has really taken off the last 2 months of the season. Both are very speedy skaters.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
]
Watched bits and pieces of this one with the WNBA draft on. Was a good win. I did not see the fan appreciation thing. It could have been on I just turned it to the Cardinals game. A lot on TV last night for me. lol I watch the Pens on ESPN Plus ap.

Was nice to see Bemstrom score that goal at the end. Seems like he has been so close recently but had been awhile for him. A guy who seems like he is similar to Drew O'Connor where you feel he is getting close to really being able ton contribute to this team. O'Connor has really taken off the last 2 months of the season. Both are very speedy skaters.

Speaking of WNBA, why don’t you see about starting a WNBA forum here on the Hoop? Women’s basketball is going to grow over the next decade.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is ready for some Penguins hockey tonight?
I thought it was very classy of the Islanders giving Jeff Carter a game star and seeing all the Islander players stay on the ice to congratulate him and send him off to retirement ... I'm torn because we want Carolina to go all the way, but the Isles we very gracious ..

This might be the most frustrating season ever .. The team played lights out over the past two weeks, and had at least a half dozen games during the season in which they blew 3rd period multiple goal leads ..

And that power play .. geesh, it was ugly

I thought Karlsson and Sid ended the season on fire, and a lot of the other guys give me hope for next season

The Pens have gotta figure out how to hold a lead and how to win in OT ... People tend to rag on Jarry, but he remained healthy - which was a big question mark - and even though Nedeljkovic finished the season, Jarry had a lot of great games and shutouts ..

I guess the Alex Nedeljkovic situation is a huge question mark

Last edited:

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I thought that was cool what the Islanders did.

Jayy/Nedel will be interesting. I felt like Jarry sort of got the raw end of the deal... I don't think there was a huge difference between him and Jarry. The biggest difference been the Pens offense came to life when they pulled Jarry for Nedel so they started winning late in the year with Nedel. Jarry looked pretty solid to me this year.. Defense wasn't always there to help him. Players played better the last month of the season right when they made the change to Nedel. I don't even think they intended to use Nedel as the #1 goalie. They just gave him a game or two and the team started winning so it was working.

I do like how the team ended the season. I think they can carry a lot of that over and make the changes they need. Was nice to see some of the younger players play well as the season ending.. You guys Bunting really ended the season well too. Drew O'Connor and Jack St. Ivany gave me something to look forward to next year... I like how some of the young guys stepped it up when called upon. You could see O'Connor and Joseph get much bette as the year went on and St. Ivany came in and played like a vet from the start with his hockey IQ. Nice to see Karlsson end well after a huge letdown all year. Reilly Smith was also a major letdown. Rakell picked his scoring up as the season came to an end. All just in time to confuse us to what happens in the offseason.

We need a gritty gutty enforcer. Ludvig was the only guys really willing to fight all year and we didn't use him a lot. Started using Ryan Shea over him at the end of the year after Ludvig missed some times. Jansen Harkins probably has to go. He made ZERO impact.