• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This defense is pathetic

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently you weren't brought up to be a man that admits when he was wrong. If the Giants were truly "done" there would be no reason for you not to make the bet. As I stated I don't think and never said the Giants would win the division, so why in the World would I bet even money sayinhg they would? Does that even make sense to you?

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a hammer is needed to get through some of your thick skulls...I NEVER said the Giants will win the division and I don't think they will. Why would I make that bet? You said they are done and there is no possible chance they are going to win the division. So why wouldn't you want to pick up a free dollar? Heck, I'll make it $2!!! Unless of course you want to admit they aren't completely done.
Never mind then if you don't want to play on an even playing field. I did post earlier we could make it friendly. I don't care if you want to bet $2.00 or $10,000.00. Giants are done. But I've changed my mind. I don't want your money. You will need it when you retire.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never mind then if you don't want to play on an even playing field. I did post earlier we could make it friendly. I don't care if you want to bet $2.00 or $10,000.00. Giants are done. But I've changed my mind. I don't want your money. You will need it when you retire.

Actually, I do have to admit that made me laugh...

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, I do have to admit that made me laugh...

Actually, I admire the dude for not wanting to take the guy's money. He really will need it himself someday. LOL

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently you weren't brought up to be a man that admits when he was wrong. If the Giants were truly "done" there would be no reason for you not to make the bet. As I stated I don't think and never said the Giants would win the division, so why in the World would I bet even money sayinhg they would? Does that even make sense to you?
I've been wrong already twice this season. I'm surprised no one has pointed it out by now. I said Miles Austin would have a huge year if healthy. I was WRONG ON THAT ONE. I also posted that the Cowboys would win 11 or 12 games this year before Jerry publically stripped Garrett of his play calling duties and proving we are still a mess in the front office. So I have to be a man and step up and admit I have been wrong so far twice this year.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been wrong already twice this season. I'm surprised no one has pointed it out by now. I said Miles Austin would have a huge year if healthy. I was WRONG ON THAT ONE. I also posted that the Cowboys would win 11 or 12 games this year before Jerry publically stripped Garrett of his play calling duties and proving we are still a mess in the front office. So I have to be a man and step up and admit I have been wrong so far twice this year.

How were you wrong on Miles? He hasnt been healthy

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How were you wrong on Miles? He hasnt been healthy
Miles, bottom line, just like Ware is not producing to the high expectation and huge contracts they have. I am the biggest Austin fan and have been a homer of his for 4 years now. I have to admit I was wrong based on the results we expected from him. His contract, like Ware's is not worth what we are getting out of them. Even when he has been out there, he has not been that effective IMO and looks a step and a half slower than 3 years ago to me. He is not getting the separation and I don't believe he will not continue to have hamstring issues in the future. Sorry.