• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This asshole punches me in the face.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a female hoops player and I kept kicking his ass on the football field. I was playing WR. Kid could NOT cover me. So he challenged me to my game. After about the fifth crossover on him ( which I scored again) he started cussing at me.

So Some of the co eds starting throwing tortillas at him. He had had enough and popped me in the nose.

It pissed me off. Since I had already bested him in football and hoops, we then took it to the wrestling mat. He said he didn't like wrestling with girls and preferred dudes. But his anger got the best of him and he took the mat with me.

I then proceeded to give him wet willies, titty twisters, and noogies. He left Lubbock a lot less of a man than he thought he was when he came here.

I will always remember the day I owned this little butthead.

Last edited by a moderator:

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always knew you were a chick.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wanders into thread. See's a very odd conversation taking place between a Duck and a Bammer.

See's another Duck standing in the corner looking confused.

Leaves quietly, being very careful when closing the door on the way out.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if it was just you he punched then there is no reason to kick him off the TT football team. He should get promoted right away to starter. :nod:

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if it was just you he punched then there is no reason to kick him off the TT football team. He should get promoted right away to starter. :nod:

...and the punchee gets to stand n the shed polishing Craig's TransAm for eternity.

Don't let her near the trunk though...that's where the dead hookers are. They are fat and each has a tuna fish sandwich under the patch that covers their eye.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and the punchee gets to stand n the shed polishing Craig's TransAm for eternity.

Don't let her near the trunk though...that's where the dead hookers are. They are fat and each has a tuna fish sandwich under the patch that covers their eye.

Well, this thread is officially creepy now.

Last edited by a moderator:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that's why I said if Mamba really was the female basketball player that got punched the kid shouldn't be thrown off the team, he should get promoted to starter.

It's a spoof thread afterall and Mamba is still a duck last time I checked.

:suds:

tech_iceman

#winning
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a female hoops player and I kept kicking his ass on the football field. I was playing WR. Kid could NOT cover me. So he challenged me to my game. After about the fifth crossover on him ( which I scored again) he started cussing at me.

So Some of the co eds starting throwing tortillas at him. He had had enough and popped me in the nose.

It pissed me off. Since I had already bested him in football and hoops, we then took it to the wrestling mat. He said he didn't like wrestling with girls and preferred dudes. But his anger got the best of him and he took the mat with me.

I then proceeded to give him wet willies, titty twisters, and noogies. He left Lubbock a lot less of a man than he thought he was when he came here.

I will always remember the day I owned this little butthead.

:spit:

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Methinks you put your face in that asshole on purpose.