• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Things more underrated than Chris Harris?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So only one player can be underrated?

You also just said they have to equal the best to be underrated . Make up yo mind

so only one?

says the gent' that thinks you can only be "underrated" when equaling the best in the leage

well??

nnamdi asomugha used to only play one side of the field, he took that whole side of the field away, but if the other teams #1 played on the other side, well then nnamdi asomugha wasnt any good

what about this situation??

patrick peterson... covers #1's receivers for his job is harder

says who? waht if a team has great #2 receivers......

what if one corner is always getting safety help, ? you dont know football do you , its ok

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
patrick peterson... covers #1's receivers for his job is harder

I thought you were done? You said you were ending it? So if a guy covers #1 WR's all game but gets burned all game compared to a guy that covers #2 WR's but never allows a touchdown and rarely allows a catch the first guy is better? I mean he failed at his job but yet you still consider him better?

AND AGAIN NOT SURE HOW TO GET THIS ACROSS SO GOING TO PUT IT IN BIG LETTERS CHRIS HARRIS DOES COVER #1 RECEIVERS JUST NOT EVERY SNAP. PETERSON DOESN'T COVER #1 WR'S ALL THE TIME. Heck in the Redskins game this past year Peterson allowed a touchdown once while covering DeSean Jackson and then another later in the game when he was covering Pierre Garcon. But wait a minute how could that happen if he was covering DeSean Jackson all game long that he would then allow a touchdown to their #2 WR? Because he is like all other Corners in he doesn't always play #1 WR's all game long. NO ONE DOES THAT ANY MORE IN THE LEAGUE!

shabazz916

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so only one?

well??

what about this situation??

says who? waht if a team has great #2 receivers......

what if one corner is always getting safety help, ? you dont know football do you , its ok

unless patrick peterson is 2 ppl how does that matter

shabazz916

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought you were done? You said you were ending it? So if a guy covers #1 WR's all game but gets burned all game compared to a guy that covers #2 WR's but never allows a touchdown and rarely allows a catch the first guy is better? I mean he failed at his job but yet you still consider him better?

AND AGAIN NOT SURE HOW TO GET THIS ACROSS SO GOING TO PUT IT IN BIG LETTERS CHRIS HARRIS DOES COVER #1 RECEIVERS JUST NOT EVERY SNAP. PETERSON DOESN'T COVER #1 WR'S ALL THE TIME. Heck in the Redskins game this past year Peterson allowed a touchdown once while covering DeSean Jackson and then another later in the game when he was covering Pierre Garcon. But wait a minute how could that happen if he was covering DeSean Jackson all game long that he would then allow a touchdown to their #2 WR? Because he is like all other Corners in he doesn't always play #1 WR's all game long. NO ONE DOES THAT ANY MORE IN THE LEAGUE!

stop being a homer... chris harris will get his due when he is better then talib...

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stop being a homer... chris harris will get his due when he is better then talib...

Seriously I'm betting you didn't watch a single Bronco game last year as you wouldn't have just said that. You can ask just about any Bronco fan who actually watches the team and they will tell you Chris Harris is by far the better Corner of the two. The Divisional Game of the playoffs is a great example as Talib got destroyed by TY Hilton while Chris Harris kept Reggie Wayne contained all game long.

shabazz916

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously I'm betting you didn't watch a single Bronco game last year as you wouldn't have just said that. You can ask just about any Bronco fan who actually watches the team and they will tell you Chris Harris is by far the better Corner of the two. The Divisional Game of the playoffs is a great example as Talib got destroyed by TY Hilton while Chris Harris kept Reggie Wayne contained all game long.

i seen the pats, bengals & colts playoff game...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yet you still bring no facts besides

" i just know"

"cb's cover the #1 all game and no one else"

"any other argument that makes no sense"

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what

ike taylor covered # cb's last season......ike must be better than harris.....oh wait no one signed ike, hes done

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yet you still bring no facts besides

" i just know"

"cb's cover the #1 all game and no one else"

"any other argument that makes no sense"

Couldn't agree more. This guy watches 3 games. Well let's look at those 3 games as I don't think he paid all that much attention to Harris. Usually if you don't notice a Corner in a game it is because they have done their job exceptionally well.

Against Cincinnati Chris Harris didn't give up a single yard in pass coverage. He held the QB to under a 40 QBR when throwing his direction.

Against New England he gave up only 47 yards the entire game. The New England game was actually considered his worst game of the season and yet all he did was give up 47 yards in his worst game of the year.

Against Indy in the playoffs he gave up 1 catch for 22 yards on 6 pass attempts his way. He allowed a QBR of 42 when throwing his direction in that game.

So the 3 games you watched he gave up 69 yards in 3 games without allowing a single touchdowns and allowed a QBR of around 50 for the 3 games combined. Wow yeah he was terrible in those games.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but did he cover the #1 all game?

Sorry I forgot that is the only thing that matters. He could have given up 600 yards in those games as long as he was covering the #1 WR and it would have been better.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I forgot that is the only thing that matters. He could have given up 600 yards in those games as long as he was covering the #1 WR and it would have been better.
well his job would definitely be harder, and then you could say he was at least good

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he is the highest rated Corner in the NFL according to ProFootballFocus. Coverage wise his grade is at 22.8...the next closest is Revis at 14. He might not be well known but right now he is playing like one of the best in the NFL.

I was just kidding

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well his job would definitely be harder, and then you could say he was at least good

Yeah I guess can't say he was good without it. I apologize for thinking that he could be good.

shabazz916

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ahhh i seen why chris harris had such a good season... ya had a very good schedule on receivers...

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ahhh i seen why chris harris had such a good season... ya had a very good schedule on receivers...

So I guess 3 years of doing the exact same thing means it all comes down to he just has an easy schedule then?

shabazz916

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I guess 3 years of doing the exact same thing means it all comes down to he just has an easy schedule then?

3 years ? idk bout all that as he was hurt 1 year... but yes ya scedule was very very easy on receivers

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 years ? idk bout all that as he was hurt 1 year... but yes ya scedule was very very easy on receivers

He got hurt in the divisional round of the playoffs 2 seasons ago and returned for the 1st game of the regular season last year. So he missed the AFC Championship Game and the Super Bowl. That is it from his injury. Otherwise he has started every game of the last 3 years. And yes for the last 3 years he has finished in the top-10 for PFF grades at the Cornerback position. He has given up a total of 3 touchdowns in the past 3 years combined. The next closest to him is that of Richard Sherman at 6 over the last 3 years. In 3 years combined he has given up less than 1,400 yards and has had a QBR of under 60 as the average over those 3 years.