• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

These boards

tzorn10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it a prerequisite that your team has to be doing well for people to post on these boards? I say that because I went over to the Jaguars board to see what they were saying and there's only like 10 entire posts. Nobody has posted over there in like a week and a half. Just dropped over to the Steelers board and only 1 post for tonights game and it was somebody saying they were turning off the TV and going to bed after the Peppers interception. Thats crazy. The Steelers have a huge fan base. This board is busy as crap though. Would it be if the Hawks stunk this year? I would think so. I dont know, just seems odd.

Sorry for the ramble.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it a prerequisite that your team has to be doing well for people to post on these boards? I say that because I went over to the Jaguars board to see what they were saying and there's only like 10 entire posts. Nobody has posted over there in like a week and a half. Just dropped over to the Steelers board and only 1 post for tonights game and it was somebody saying they were turning off the TV and going to bed after the Peppers interception. Thats crazy. The Steelers have a huge fan base. This board is busy as crap though. Would it be if the Hawks stunk this year? I would think so. I dont know, just seems odd.

Sorry for the ramble.

Steeler game thread is on the general NFL board, with lots of posts. Several team boards have zip for posters. Not to long ago the Seahawks board had no action what so ever. Some team fans just post else where.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers have A LOT of bandwagon fans. Jax just doesn't have any fans.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sorry for the ramble.

Could it be because they have like 100 fans?

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could it be because they have like 100 fans?

Nah people jump to what is good and to many Hawk fans and i am sure a few others it is the old bandwagon stuff,

Many 12th man we dont play that.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We just bust a move on down years lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The true Wa state,Seattle

[YOUTUBE]wx-8_GI4d2c[/YOUTUBE]

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll probably get flamed for this but just like every other team in the NFL when the team plays well the fans come out of the woodworks and start posting. Fact of the matter is there are some people who have been here since the Mora days and a lot who just jumped on the bandwagon once the team started winning last year (You know, those people you hear at Starbucks talking about the Seahawks as if they've been a life long fan yet cannot name anyone other than Russell Wilson or Marshawn Lynch)

tzorn10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steeler game thread is on the general NFL board, with lots of posts. Several team boards have zip for posters. Not to long ago the Seahawks board had no action what so ever. Some team fans just post else where.

I didnt even know this site had a general NFL board so there you go. That makes a little more sense I suppose.

Yep, just looked and there it is right on top with the lights shining on it - General NFL. Hmph. I always just come here and to a few other teams boards and never even noticed.

Last edited by a moderator: