• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

There Will Be Problems

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is a complete crock of shit.

Hey man, how about granting me just an incomplete crock of shit? We were a very good team again last year but we were not SB Champ caliber. Could it have happened? sure, they could have streaked but the second half of the Ravens game told the whole story imo. Point being that we weren't where we needed to be then so minusing all that we have this post season while adding Tebow and the associated bullshit that's gonna bring if we keep him and I don't think it's a stretch to say that the coaching will be granted tremendous credit if the Pats go deep in '13.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is a complete crock of shit.

Hey man, how about granting me just an incomplete crock of shit? We were a very good team again last year but we were not SB Champ caliber. Could it have happened? sure, they could have streaked but the second half of the Ravens game told the whole story imo. Point being that we weren't where we needed to be then so minusing all that we have this post season while adding Tebow and the associated bullshit that's gonna bring if we keep him and I don't think it's a stretch to say that the coaching will be granted tremendous credit if the Pats go deep in '13.

Last time I checked we are in the AFCE this almost assures a playoff spot. For all intent and purpose the defense should be better. Ballard is a capable TE Fells got tweeked last year so he was not a big contributor, we will get Gronk back. I just think we aren't as bad off as it looks. JMHO. So okay an incomplete crock of shit.