• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THERE IS A GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think "pissed" is the word. This message board is a different world for me. It's like visiting the zoo. Where else can you go in 2023 to still find people who think harassing women in the workplace is no big deal and having a team that employs a racial slur like redskins is still appropriate? This is fascinating to me. I point and gawk.
Everyone should treat women in the workplace with all due respect in this modern day and age. That's why when I finish dictating a letter I always thank the stenographer profusely and give her a firm swat on the rear end to signal "good job" and say "Thank you Sweetie". It's only right.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably a bunch of women that wanted to flirt with him, got into a sexual situation, and then 'regretted it' so sue and collect a payday. Used to be I took allegations pretty seriously, but MeToo# and all the bullshit these days ruined that. Now I'm like, "Ehhhhh...."
Wait so women finally get the world to believe them and that's when you decide to go the other way? Very on brand for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.