• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"THEE" St Louie Bluez!!

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you ask the league about expansion to Egypt, I'm sure it would be met with de-Nile...

Not only that but the NHL has a history of dealing with shady financail situations. Pyramid schemes and such have been rumoured. :L

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i hope the bluez wear these

st-louis-blues-third-jersey.jpg

Dear... lord...

blindbaby

i want to bang on the drum all day
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i hope the bluez wear these

st-louis-blues-third-jersey.jpg

Those things are a major mess on a grand scale. They need to can the entire staff that came up with those and bar them from the organization. I don't even think you could let a minor to wear them, let alone an adult. Team looking a little flat has a new meaning, for sure.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those things are a major mess on a grand scale. They need to can the entire staff that came up with those and bar them from the organization. I don't even think you could let a minor to wear them, let alone an adult. Team looking a little flat has a new meaning, for sure.

That post by BB is going to bring nothing but treble...I can see this thread is poised to go over the clef at any moment.

blindbaby

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That post by BB is going to bring nothing but treble...I can see this thread is poised to go over the clef at any moment.

Bass-less assertion.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think prison time it's warranted for the design team, Make them wear those in the 'yard'.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is one of the better pun orchestrations I'll ever reed on here...the tempo, rhythm and composition are both sharp and harmonious.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like the way you conduct yourself.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are really jazzing this thread up with your puns. It's quite a movement.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have nothing to add to this, and I'm not looking for any treble, but based on the amount of times people quoted this, you are going to get a lot of sax from it. Let me take a quick minuet to explain.

Usually these types of puns always fall flat, but this one is very clef-er. The other posters on here appear to have jazzed in their pants upon reading it? You can trust me on that, I'm pretty sharp when it comes to these sorts of things.

I had more to say, but decided to scale back most of it.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's nice to talk Bluez hockey like this.

blindbaby

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's okay. Quitting while we're ahead is not our forte.

The root of what is causing us to go back and fourth like this is probably that fifth I've been nipping into. *hic*