• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: The World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party, 3:30 EST CBS

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing you did in this thread was show you are clueless.

But you seem to have that retard happiness going for you, so keep on keeping on.

Clueless? What was your game prediction?

I’m definitely clueless most times, but even a broken clock is right every once in a while.

I made a call that you didn’t like and you can’t admit I was right. It’s alright. Bama will still likely roll through the rest of the season, and I’ll still make a few bad predictions, so why not lighten up a bit, huh?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly what did I say that Florida “wasn’t this and that” that proved incorrect?

They technically did win by 3 TD’s. 6x3=18.

Just because you didn’t think it would happen doesn’t mean it wasn’t a good call.

Here you go.

Ha ha. You don’t really believe Florida will win? Do you?

UGA wins by 3+ TD’s.

I think my 3+ TD win prediction for UGA was not enough.

Georgia may win this game by 4-5 TD’s. Florida looks bad.

Well, let me know when you finally change your mind it’s about to be 17-0 in the first quarter.

And then you cry because I give these posts a facepalm.

When did @4down20 become a Gator fan? He likes to stick up for them with the facepalms. :D

And I tell you exactly what's about to happen in the game right before it happens. Not that it's because I'm such a genius when it comes to these things, but rather because you are that fucking stupid.

It ain't cuz I'm a gator fan, it's cuz you are dumb.

There has been nothing in this game that suggests Georgia is taking over. The 1st offensive series in every game is scripted, and Georgia only managed 3.

Florida has been handing Georgia points, 2 turnovers already, and Georgia got another TD with short field position. Aside from Florida QB derping, Georiga's defense looks a bit rip for the run.

Defenses will adjust, things will change over time and if Georgia's game plan is for Florida to keep turning the ball over - then they are probably fucked.

Maybe Georgia will win by 3 TD's, they're off to a good start - I don't know. But I know for damn sure you don't know the first thing when it comes to knowing what to look for on how the game is going to go long term.

Eat a dick because you suck and added literally nothing of actual value to this thread.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here you go.
And I tell you exactly what's about to happen in the game right before it happens. Not that it's because I'm such a genius when it comes to these things, but rather because you are that fucking stupid.
Eat a dick because you suck and added literally nothing of actual value to this thread.

I feel like I've entered this thread a bit late.

Am I supposed to hate somebody already?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I made a call that you didn’t like and you can’t admit I was right. It’s alright. Bama will still likely roll through the rest of the season, and I’ll still make a few bad predictions, so why not lighten up a bit, huh?

You weren't right. You were calling for 3+ and then claiming it wasn't enough. But more importantly, the reasons why you were making such predictions were stupid and showed that you didn't have a clue about the game.

You're a dumbass who won't shut up, and you don't even have a pussy to make it remotely bearable.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have nothing further to add except I hate Florida State more than all you MFers combined.

362f8446327d6c5631499e99a6f18330.jpg

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here you go.

I’m sorry guys. I didn’t realize what I said was going to offend you. I’m a Michigan fan in the south and was calling it as I had seen it.

You guys obviously disagree that the score and stats were pretty lopsided. I can respect that. I thought it was a good game, but still feel one team was clearly better than the other.

4down20, you seem like a really tense guy. I’ll try not to anger you next time. I do like reading your posts.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You weren't right. You were calling for 3+ and then claiming it wasn't enough. But more importantly, the reasons why you were making such predictions were stupid and showed that you didn't have a clue about the game.

You're a dumbass who won't shut up, and you don't even have a pussy to make it remotely bearable.

What was your prediction? Like what score?

I mean you mocked my original prediction (facepalm) and continue to mock it. What was your prediction?

Last edited:

uga8766

Supreme Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Mizzou-Kentucky score holds, Georgia would clinch the East with a win next week.
Kentucky pulled out the win, but how do we not clinch the east with a win next week anyway?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m sorry guys. I didn’t realize what I said was going to offend you. I’m a Michigan fan in the south and was calling it as I had seen it.

You guys obviously disagree that the score and stats were pretty lopsided. I can respect that. I thought it was a good game, but still feel one team was clearly better than the other.

4down20, you seem like a really tense guy. I’ll try not to anger you next time. I do like reading your posts.

I'm not angry, I just don't give a shit if you like me or not.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not angry, I just don't give a shit if you like me or not.

I’m sorry you feel that way. You must be one of those guys that tells everyone to go “f” themselves, calls them dumbasses, and tells them to suck your “d”. It just seems angry to me.

Honestly, was Red from “That 70’s Show” who you model your life after? :suds:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m sorry you feel that way. You must be one of those guys that tells everyone to go “f” themselves, calls them dumbasses, and tells them to suck your “d”. It just seems angry to me.

Honestly, was Red from “That 70’s Show” who you model your life after? :suds:

Not everyone, just a select few who meet a certain criteria.

Red was modeled after me.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not everyone, just a select few who meet a certain criteria.

Red was modeled after me.

I honestly hear your posts in Red’s voice in my head when I read them. (That’s why I like to respond to your posts)

Just a few?? Seriously, I’ve seen you cuss out dozens of people on here. you are actually REALLY good at it. It’s an art form.