• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The window of greatness

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know there are times in peoples lives when the window of greatness opens up to you and invites you in. It's a magical thing ...Man it's a fucking dream. To realize the moment and to act on it for some can be difficult. The chance to go down in history and blow up the history books and leave a winning legacy can never be taken away...ever. The whole Giants Organization from the Owners to the coaches to the players have that opportunity within their grasp. Man , they are right on the doorstep of doing something really awesome. Yes 3 WS in 5 Years is a tremendous accomplishment but this team has the Championship blood running through it. They believe in one another and the Ownership has a chance to help them even more by going for it ...to jump through the window with open arms and leave that legacy behind for generations to come.

All I know is that everyone leaves this earth with only their soul and their memories. There are no pockets in the soul for spending money . To go for greatness with a chance at doing something special is a blessing. Carpe Diem ..Man, it's out there to be taken and I want to see it. When you have a chance at greatness you grab a hold with both hands and ride it into the sunset. It's time to mount up and grab a hold of greatness with both hands and embrace every moment while you can. Tomorrow is promised to no one so hold on and enjoy the ride. I would give my left nut to be on this ride. The window of greatness is a beautiful thing.

Go Giants !!

:suds::clap: