• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Why Me Thread

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here you have the chance to whine, rag on or complain about the person post or user details before yours.

For instance... I don't have 40 post(yet) to add a signature. This is where you can chime in for NOT having 40 post already to add a signature. Or something on the lines of location... Wild West, are you kidding me? It should read "The Zoo" and "I'm the Zoo Keeper!!" Or lets say some other Team Fan is sounding off... You might wanna Ban me for NOT being a Lions fan, but I would Ban you for being one.

RULES: Kidding, jesting or just being plain honest about someone information or post that you see or don't see from the User before yours (OUTSIDE OF SCREEN NAME) is pre-approved as long as it's within the guidelines of Sports SportsHoopla.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't need to post in this thread to poke pun at someone else, LWM. And why would I wanna make myself a target for someone else's sense of humor? My detail are fine the way they are. Your thread sucks LWM and should be closed.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't need to post in this thread to poke pun at someone else, LWM. And why would I wanna make myself a target for someone else's sense of humor? My detail are fine the way they are. Your thread sucks LWM and should be closed.

I don't care if someone makes fun of me so I'll give it a try.

LWM why do you have JVs college mascot as a AVI?

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does someone so blessed to live in the outer banks become a Yankee fan and a Lion fan?

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You do realize you just gave Bronco smit`tay a open platform for open mic night...:gaah:

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does someone so blessed to live in the outer banks become a Yankee fan and a Lion fan?

Actually from Virginia Beach and Moyock. but:

UVA Ralph Sampson

Lions team colors and a 1978 Greg Landry card

Yankees family tradition

Penguins Youth hockey team