• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Way Too Long League that Plays into Week 20 or Some Shit Like That Draft Edition

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Start 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE,K and D. Roster requirements are carry 3QB, 5RB and 5WR, 2TE, 2K and 2D. League plays into week 20 (confirmed so it's not some shit like that, it's week 20). This league has a shit load of rules but I won't go into that. Basic Strategy is to draft a team that will get you to the playoffs with players that will be in the playoffs themselves and to load yer bench with potential playoff guise. Anyway, here is the team. Kept Howard for a 19th rounder, picked 4th and it's 12 teams.

QB Big Ben
RB LBell
RB Howard
WR AJ Green
WR ARob
TE Gronk
K Walsh
D Pitt

Bench
QB Cuntler
QB Bradford
RB Gilly
RB Burkhead
RB Charles
WR BMarsh
WR Hogan
WR Gordon (already put him on IR as we have another stupid rule: You can put suspended players on IR. Picked up Starvin Marvin)
TE Fleener (just for you @Brees#1 )
K Hopkins
D Philly

So, when DJ went at 1 I just knew I'd get Julio.........then Rodgers went.............the Brees went.......so I snagged Bell before anybody could come to their senses. To have AJ fall to me was something I did not expect, then to have Gronk fall to me in the 3rd in this format was insane IMO (I've never owned him before this year, now I have him on both money league squads). I know I'm weak at QB, but I figured I could wait on the Luck/Ben combo that I've so enjoyed this drafting season but Luck went in the 3rd. I like this team a lot but week 9 will be an issue..............................lol.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 629.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you are solid and stud heavy. Love Bell at 4, then AJ in the 2nd. Not a huge fan of Gronk, but it is a good value in the 3rd. If you stay healthy, you should be a contender.