• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Walking Dead

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Whisperer war doesn't come close to the Negan/Rick battle. Seems most everyone is glad to see it end. Sounds like either Father Gabriel or someone else is going to be eaten by walkers during the finale. In the comics, it is Father Gabriel

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This show needs to end already so I can just forget about it. I've gotten nothing out of it for the past many seasons, but I've been watching it since the beginning and feel like I need to see it through.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This show needs to end already so I can just forget about it. I've gotten nothing out of it for the past many seasons, but I've been watching it since the beginning and feel like I need to see it through.
I think they renewed it for one more season. Now they have another zombie spinoff coming, so that makes two and then there is the upcoming movie with Rick in it. I think Zombie burnout is coming.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This ^^^^^^^

PatsFan said:
Most of my favorite characters are gone aned others like Carol are a total mess. It used to be my Sunday night show to watch but now I'll catch while I can.

And this ^^^^^

It was good to see Eugene finally stop being Rosita's abused puppy. I'd also like to see Daryl find a significant other in the still missing, but as of now not confirmed dead deaf girl. Other than that though......

Has Fear The Walking Dead been cancelled? I've seen previews for the 2 new shows, but no previews for it.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they renewed it for one more season. Now they have another zombie spinoff coming, so that makes two and then there is the upcoming movie with Rick in it. I think Zombie burnout is coming.

Its not really zombie burnout for me per se. But I am sick of people acting like senseless idiots. The writers of Fear and TWD have just destroyed the characters of Morgan n Carol.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not really zombie burnout for me per se. But I am sick of people acting like senseless idiots. The writers of Fear and TWD have just destroyed the characters of Morgan n Carol.

A few years ago, they were my two favorite characters in the series. :mad2::mad2::mad2:

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did they touch Carol?

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did they touch Carol?

The whole going off all by her lonesome bullshit. Walking, no, running into a clear as day trap set up by Alpha by chasing her into a freaking cave. Putting everyone that was with her in danger and jeopardizing the entire mission and entire community.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the writers destroyed Carol at all. I mean what Carol has been through a lot over the years losing children especially your adoptive son that you saw his head on a pike you can't blame her for wanting revenge on Alpha.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This ^^^^^^^

And this ^^^^^

It was good to see Eugene finally stop being Rosita's abused puppy. I'd also like to see Daryl find a significant other in the still missing, but as of now not confirmed dead deaf girl. Other than that though......

Has Fear The Walking Dead been cancelled? I've seen previews for the 2 new shows, but no previews for it.

I just saw a preview for FTWD

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Especially Morgan. They really took his character in a weird direction

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole going off all by her lonesome bullshit. Walking, no, running into a clear as day trap set up by Alpha by chasing her into a freaking cave. Putting everyone that was with her in danger and jeopardizing the entire mission and entire community.
I thought you said the fear the walking dead writers did that. My bad.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the writers destroyed Carol at all. I mean what Carol has been through a lot over the years losing children especially your adoptive son that you saw his head on a pike you can't blame her for wanting revenge on Alpha.

I don't blame her for wanting revenge, that's perfectly and totally understandable. I blame the writers for turning her character into a think about no one, but herself, get revenge at any cost, playing right into Alpha's hands and putting her entire community at risk. That's not Carol. Everything she had done till the Whisperer's storyline was about the group. Killing a pre-teen child, blowing up the cannibals compound, mobbing hardcore on the Saviors secret stash of weapon..

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't blame her for wanting revenge, that's perfectly and totally understandable. I blame the writers for turning her character into a think about no one, but herself, get revenge at any cost, playing right into Alpha's hands and putting her entire community at risk. That's not Carol. Everything she had done till the Whisperer's storyline was about the group. Killing a pre-teen child, blowing up the cannibals compound, mobbing hardcore on the Saviors secret stash of weapon..
She's no different than Daryl was sometimes with Rick

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What'd he become?

While some may disagree. IMO both Morgan n Carol went from people who kept others alive n safe. To people who get others killed n put in danger.

Morgan's a little different in that he's always went 100 mile per hour n has been ruled by emotion, good, bad or indifferent way more than Carol. Whereas Carol really morphed into a whole new person. From a scared, timid woman into a fierce ass warrior who didn't hesitate to do what she thought needed to be done.