• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Walking Dead

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have it on good authority that the following main characters get it: Tara, Henry and Enid. Several other small characters get it as well.

Edit: I changed the tag on the spoiler since it had spoilers itself. cal
nit sure I believe Henry gets it. He is the new Carl. Why invest so much in building him up as the replacement for a major character just to kill him off. Remember, he is the anchor for keeping Lydia around.

Although, maybe the producers don’t like the actor. It is possible that they are just going to scrap the Carl character moving forward. He isn’t that important yet post-Whisperers in the books...

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have it on good authority that the following main characters get it: Tara, Henry and Enid. Several other small characters get it as well.

Edit: I changed the tag on the spoiler since it had spoilers itself. cal

I hope it's Tara. She's annoying af.

It should be Michonne tho, IMO. She supposedly leaving anyway...stick that recognizable head on a pike.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope it's Tara. She's annoying af.

It should be Michonne tho, IMO. She supposedly leaving anyway...stick that recognizable head on a pike.
I have a feeling that they will write Michonne off by having her ride off to start looking for Rick. They have legit killed off too many black characters, IMO.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This episode didn't really explain why Michonne won't trade or why she and Maggie and Tara aren't talking. I get the not trusting new people in the community but why does she distance herself from her friends that she fought besides all these years with Rick?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This episode didn't really explain why Michonne won't trade or why she and Maggie and Tara aren't talking. I get the not trusting new people in the community but why does she distance herself from her friends that she fought besides all these years with Rick?
Just a guess...

Josie (was that her name?) was at a best-friend level for Michone pre-ZA. So if she could become a villain, ANYONE can become a villain. That whole situation simply broke her. He went to the extreme, non-logical extreme of full-lockout.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a guess...

Josie (was that her name?) was at a best-friend level for Michone pre-ZA. So if she could become a villain, ANYONE can become a villain. That whole situation simply broke her. He went to the extreme, non-logical extreme of full-lockout.
Ok

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The following have been confirmed as victims for the season finale:
1. Ozzy (Leader of the Highway Men)
2. DJ (Former Savior, lives at Alexandria now)
3. Highwayman (Ozzy’s 2nd in command)
4. Frankie (One of Negan's former wives)
5. Tammy Rose (family who is taking care of Henry at Hilltop)
6. Addy (Lives at Hilltop, made an appearance when Henry got drunk and fought the boys.)
7. Rodney (same as above)
8. Tara
9. Enid
10. Henry

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6. Addy (Lives at Hilltop, made an appearance when Henry got drunk and fought the boys.)
8. Tara
9. Enid
10. Henry

I think, at this point, we can throw out about 99% of any connection with the comic.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think, at this point, we can throw out about 99% of any connection with the comic.
Yep, they share a name and general story line. That's about where the similarities end.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8. Tara
9. Enid
10. Henry
IF that is accurate, pretty disappointing list.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, they share a name and general story line. That's about where the similarities end.
Yup. The books don’t drive the show at this point. It is more like the books navigate the show.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8. Tara
9. Enid
10. Henry
Well that's a disapointment

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This episode did not disappoint. Sucks about Enid though. I liked her. Wish it was her boyfriend instead.

When Magna took off with a bunch of red shirts I figured that's who would die.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8. Tara
9. Enid
10. Henry

I never read the comics, nor did I read this spoiler before tonight's episode. Curious why some are disappointed with this list. Is it because you liked some of these characters or because 70% of them are pretty much nobodies?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never read the comics, nor did I read this spoiler before tonight's episode. Curious why some are disappointed with this list. Is it because you liked some of these characters or because 70% of them are pretty much nobodies?

This really doesn't have anything to do with the comics, a totally different list of people were killed in them. I think, with the exception of 8,9 and 10, it's because no one really got to know who these characters were. For me, I was happy about seeing #8 finally go bye-bye, and it wasn't a bad episode overall. Could be some cool plot lines coming from it. As some of us mentioned before, the comics are pretty much divorced from the show.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This really doesn't have anything to do with the comics, a totally different list of people were killed in them. I think, with the exception of 8,9 and 10, it's because no one really got to know who these characters were. For me, I was happy about seeing #8 finally go bye-bye, and it wasn't a bad episode overall. Could be some cool plot lines coming from it. As some of us mentioned before, the comics are pretty much divorced from the show.

Yeah they totally shoe-horned in that pointless story line with Addy and Rodney this episode just to give them a bit more screen time I guess before that reveal.

I knew there was some kind of story line coming up about heads on pikes but I had no idea how many or where they would come from. If I knew going into this episode that there would be 10 heads on pikes I likely would have been disappointed to learn that only 3 were characters that mattered with a 4th one that was maybe kind of starting to matter a bit.

I figured Henry would be one but as I mentioned before, I thought Magna and her red shirts would be the others. Didn't realize Alpha managed to pull so many people out of the fair (still not entirely clear on how that could have happened even if she wasn't alone but whatever). So once they started to reveal minor characters that were at the fair, I realized the rest could have been anybody. I figured one of Enid and Alden and one of Rosita or Eugene. In fact when Gabriel mentioned he was looking for someone, I thought for sure it was Rosita and when I saw the dark hair I mistook Tara for Rosita briefly.

I also kind of thought maybe Judith since Michonne was there and that might have been what it would take for her to unleash Negan since Negan would want revenge for Judith too but probably couldn't care less about these characters.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of hard to believe but Tara had the 4th longest active run on the show going into tonight's episode. That's obviously without counting Rick, Maggie, and Morgan who are still alive but not currently on this show.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of hard to believe but Tara had the 4th longest active run on the show going into tonight's episode. That's obviously without counting Rick, Maggie, and Morgan who are still alive but not currently on this show.

That's a WOW. As to the "revenge" factor, I think Carol's gonna be all over that one. :nod::nod::nod:

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a WOW. As to the "revenge" factor, I think Carol's gonna be all over that one. :nod::nod::nod:

Definitely! Sophia was killed by walkers so there was no revenge to be sought there but humans killing her adopted son as well as other long-time friends is definitely gonna make her want revenge. I'm sure others will as well. If Maggie ever comes back she's going to freak. She still wouldn't even know about Jesus and now Tara and Enid as well as other Hilltop residents.

Also just remembered that 2 former saviors' heads were on pikes, including one of Negan's former wives. I don't think he had much of an emotional connection to them but I wonder if that will be enough for Michonne to consider letting him out to help with the fight.