• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Walking Dead

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought tonight's episode was another pretty good one. I thought for sure someone was going to die in either the A or B plot. I was really worried for Jerry in that movie theater. Did we know before tonight that he had a girlfriend/wife? Has she spoken a line? I can't remember.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prediction thoughts...

So, who gets piked?

If it stays true to the books, it will be Ezekiel, Rosita, Brett Butler’s character, and a bunch of minor characters that haven’t been brought over to the show (yet).

I figure it will be Brett Butler, Jerry, Michone, the musician guy from Magna’s group and a few other minor characters.

With Khary Payton announcing his exiting the show, maybe he will be piked as well, but right now, they are making it seem like Jerry is a goner. I have a hard time seeing them offing BOTH Zeke and Jerry, though.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought tonight's episode was another pretty good one. I thought for sure someone was going to die in either the A or B plot. I was really worried for Jerry in that movie theater. Did we know before tonight that he had a girlfriend/wife? Has she spoken a line? I can't remember.
Yes, we knew Jerry had a girlfriend/wife we've seen her in prior seasons and we saw them coming out of their tent in the first episode of 9. And she has spoken before when she was talking to Carol last season about the Saviors.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prediction thoughts...

So, who gets piked?

If it stays true to the books, it will be Ezekiel, Rosita, Brett Butler’s character, and a bunch of minor characters that haven’t been brought over to the show (yet).

I figure it will be Brett Butler, Jerry, Michone, the musician guy from Magna’s group and a few other minor characters.

With Khary Payton announcing his exiting the show, maybe he will be piked as well, but right now, they are making it seem like Jerry is a goner. I have a hard time seeing them offing BOTH Zeke and Jerry, though.

What if There's a pike death that we didn't anticipate? Lets say maybe Tara since she's getting more scenes and kindoff becoming likeable

Edit: Seriously, dude. I put my thoughts in a spoiler tag for a reason. Don’t be an ass to those who haven’t read the comics. cal

Last edited by a moderator:

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if There's a pike death that we didn't anticipate? Lets say maybe Tara since she's getting more scenes and kindoff becoming likeable

Edit: Seriously, dude. I put my thoughts in a spoiler tag for a reason. Don’t be an ass to those who haven’t read the comics. cal
I would be surprised if there wasn’t a surprise pike death. Luke (the musician dude w/ Magna), Ezekiel, Rosita and Tammy Rose were the victims from the books who exist in the show. I could see all of them going, but they are also hinting at Jerry. But like I said earlier, I have a hard time seeing them kill both Jerry and Ezekiel at the same time. Maybe Jerry’s wife? Tara would be a tough kill right now since she is filling in for Maggie’s storyline.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry's Days are #'d
Everytime they talk of future with a character that character soon dies.

Slut Jerry has three kids & they just mentioned him being the start of the future.

Death Nail!!!!

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A scene for next Sundays episode
such a dumb show. yeah, we used to be able to avoid walkers by covering ourselves in human entrails, we went away from that story arc, but are now introducing people that just wear masks to blend in....

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't started watching again since it came back. Should I?

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't started watching again since it came back. Should I?
i mean, if you watched it up to this point i don't see why you wouldn't. granted, i only stopped watching supernatural this past year after not giving a fuck about it after season 4.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i mean, if you watched it up to this point i don't see why you wouldn't. granted, i only stopped watching supernatural this past year after not giving a fuck about it after season 4.
SN is pretty rough this year. I didn’t even realize this past ep was ep 300 until I looked it up after the surprise guest.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SN is pretty rough this year. I didn’t even realize this past ep was ep 300 until I looked it up after the surprise guest.
yeah, i got two episodes in this year and was like, wait, lucifer is x and what not. the fact they brought bobby back, the whole alternate universe angle, meh, fucking garbage. last straw for me. ended on a perfect note in season four, when they thought the show was being cancelled. ended the original angle that focused on the yellow eyed demon while still having a decent monster of the week from folk lore.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, I guess I will. Might let it finish and just watch it all at once. Seems like the cast is checking out though which probably means the show isn't far behind. Really its already gone on too long IMO.

Last edited:

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I guess I will. Might let it finish and just watch it all at once. Seems like the cast is checking out though which probably mean the show isn't far behind. Really its already gone on too long IMO.
how many shitty groups of people can you stumble upon while trying to bring things back to normality? humans are shitty, point hammered home hard and often.

i don't mind the new characters as there were few old characters that i gave a shit about.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I guess I will. Might let it finish and just watch it all at once. Seems like the cast is checking out though which probably means the show isn't far behind. Really its already gone on too long IMO.
The entire opening credit cast is different now from what it was in the pilot. Carol and Daryl did not appear until ep 3, and neither were opening credit regulars until later (I think Reedus was added in S2 and McBride wasn’t added until S4 or S5)

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The entire opening credit cast is different now from what it was in the pilot. Carol and Daryl did not appear until ep 3, and neither were opening credit regulars until later (I think Reedus was added in S2 and McBride wasn’t added until S4 or S5)

Yeah, off the top of my head, I think the only characters I really care about anymore are Daryl and Negan.