• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The U.S. Open

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I hope a LIV guy wins this event. Its sickening listening to all these pundits pontificating about how horrible it is that these guys took money and ran. I say good for them. They are all professional golfers, they are in it for the money. Talking shit about taking pay from Saudi Arabia when the PGA has an agreement with China who is far, far worse in the issue of human rights violations is ridiculous.

The LIV tour is a complete construct of the Saudis. If they didn't solely back it with their billions, it would fold and cease to exist. Although the PGA tour would be hard pressed to avoid all financial interactions with every human rights abusing government around the world, if they divested from all things China, there would still be a pga tour.

That's the difference.

Fuck liv players all of them. I hope they name their first major the Khashoggi Classic.

....cue Montalbon's whataboutism~

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People forget that Phil is 54 ...how many players over 50 make the cut in the US open?

Also he hadn't played in what 4 months... I was just saying that the LIV players didn't perform well in the US Open is all

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also he hadn't played in what 4 months... I was just saying that the LIV players didn't perform well in the US Open is all
I know but most of the LIv Players are well past thier prime. The average age of a Major winner is 32.

It's like saying "most of the 60 years olds did not do well at the marathon."

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know but most of the LIv Players are well past thier prime. The average age of a Major winner is 32.

It's like saying "most of the 60 years olds did not do well at the marathon."

Oh stop making sense you a-hole! :suds:

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The LIV tour is a complete construct of the Saudis. If they didn't solely back it with their billions, it would fold and cease to exist. Although the PGA tour would be hard pressed to avoid all financial interactions with every human rights abusing government around the world, if they divested from all things China, there would still be a pga tour.

That's the difference.

Fuck liv players all of them. I hope they name their first major the Khashoggi Classic.

....cue Montalbon's whataboutism~
Nonsense. If every major business in the United States does business with the Saudis, our government does business with the Saudis, we are military allies with the Saudis and our government protects the Saudis so they can stay in power, why not the golf pros?. No one can answer that because there is no answer, Its just irrational hysteria.
We see it opposite of each other; my thought is fuck the PGA and their attempt to monopolize the world of golf.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nonsense. If every major business in the United States does business with the Saudis, our government does business with the Saudis, we are military allies with the Saudis and our government protects the Saudis so they can stay in power, why not the golf pros?. No one can answer that because there is no answer, Its just irrational hysteria.
We see it opposite of each other; my thought is fuck the PGA and their attempt to monopolize the world of golf.
Great, now, address my point.