• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The throw your hands up in the air league

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I am so sick of receivers every time there is a close play and a DB breaks up a pass they throw their hands in the air like they have been raped on the field. Or they flick a pretend penalty flag out of their pretend pocket in the air. Bunch of frickin' crybabies.

It should be the new NFL logo.

Cry for a flag because you will most likely get one.

The whole league has become one big cry fest and the officials are walking around with their thumbs up their ass's except when they throw their many flags per game.

:puzzled::censored::juggle:

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they should flag them for crying

my2cents

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Man, I am so sick of receivers every time there is a close play and a DB breaks up a pass they throw their hands in the air like they have been raped on the field. Or they flick a pretend penalty flag out of their pretend pocket in the air. Bunch of frickin' crybabies.

It should be the new NFL logo.

Cry for a flag because you will most likely get one.

The whole league has become one big cry fest and the officials are walking around with their thumbs up their ass's except when they throw their many flags per game.

:puzzled::censored::juggle:

Right on! Probably the best post of the year. :agree:

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually made a thread about this last season. It is like a flop in basketball. It gets really old. Offensive players are spoiled brats. Like Drew Brees after the Brooks hit.. he said he was bleeding so he knew it was a penalty. What kind of bullshit is that!?! It is football. You are supposed to bleed.