• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Sushi Sabotage NFL Draft : CHAT

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO...

the 3 owners who did the worst job sabotaging were Hall, Sushi and Ducey…

there.... come at me you bastards!!!!

Picking apart your logic is like beating up someone who was in a coma.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Picking apart your logic is like beating up someone who was in a coma.

I don’t post for attention. I post because I like seeing people’s reactions. They entertain me!!!

uk learned this. That’s why he has ignored me since 2017!!!

but with that said, my posts are generally always genuine. This one included. I do think those three teams did the worst job.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t post for attention. I post because I like seeing people’s reactions. They entertain me!!!

but with that said, my posts are generally always genuine. This one included. I do think those three teams did the worst job.

Were you including or excluding your own sabotaging in those rankings?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were you including or excluding your own sabotaging in those rankings?

Includes. I’m ok with people that think I did a bad job. Even if you want to spite give uk the win for this draft.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah I think you are someone in that group as well...nobody cares about OL but he can build his entire OL, just sayin

Last edited:

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Includes. I’m ok with people that think I did a bad job. Even if you want to spite give uk the win for this draft.

LMAO. You're not that special that people would give UK a win just to spite you.

I probably could have done better, but based on Hall's existing team I had to go after problem areas. I obviously had to draft 3 CB's because he had none. Then I tried to damage his pass rush as well drafting a DE. With the weapons he already had on offense I thought the best way to damage his team would be to draft two bad tackles and give him a bum tight end and 3rd WR.

Going back, I'm not sure I would have drafted any differently. Maybe I would have just gone 4 Oline instead of the TE/WR picks.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Milk and Shane make a trade.

milk gives up his next 4 picks

Shane gives up Aaron Donald and his last 3 picks

Eat shit everyone besides Milk

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, Shane is on the clock?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO. You're not that special that people would give UK a win just to spite you.

I probably could have done better, but based on Hall's existing team I had to go after problem areas. I obviously had to draft 3 CB's because he had none. Then I tried to damage his pass rush as well drafting a DE. With the weapons he already had on offense I thought the best way to damage his team would be to draft two bad tackles and give him a bum tight end and 3rd WR.

Going back, I'm not sure I would have drafted any differently. Maybe I would have just gone 4 Oline instead of the TE/WR picks.

honestly you made my list simply because you drafted two offensive lineman. Hall already had 2 great ones. You are not making his offensive line weak. Especially when he gets his third later on this draft.
If you used even one of those on a defensive player you would have probably dodged my bottom 3 list.

but again that’s my opinion. Others, including you may disagree with me.

nos almost made my bottom list for drafting a nose tackle. But that was only one bad pick.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly you made my list simply because you drafted two offensive lineman. Hall already had 2 great ones. You are not making his offensive line weak. Especially when he gets his third later on this draft.
If you used even one of those on a defensive player you would have probably dodged my bottom 3 list.

but again that’s my opinion. Others, including you may disagree with me.

nos almost made my bottom list for drafting a nose tackle. But that was only one bad pick.

That's cool. You have a bias against the OL. Fair enough.