• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The single most important matchup this Sunday

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk about straw man, geez. Yeah like the only difference between Trubisky and all the good QBs in the league is missing from time to time. (rolls eyes)

Trubisky is bad right now. No one is saying he won't get better. But to suggest he's actually playing well is ludicrous and really shows who does and doesn't understand what they are watching.

The only conclusion I made about Trubisky so far is, his ceiling isn't as high as I was hoping it'd be. Right now to me his ceiling is, he can be a decent QB, just below say a Mathew Stafford. Trubisky will be looking up in the division as far as QBs are concerned.
How is it a strawman, when it is in direct response to someone using his missed throws as a barometer for his success or failures?

I don't think he's BAD. Bad is a label for backups that last 3 years and are out of the league. He is not that. He is young and raw. I think he will get better with time. Plus, nowhere in my post did I suggest he's playing well, so once again, I don't know wtf you are talking about. Hell, your post implies that I was even talking to you, when you defend your "only conclusion made"...I wasn't...I couldn't give two fucks about your opinion, and when I do, I will respond to you accordingly, as is the case here.

You just like to fucking argue for the sake of fucking arguing. Sounds like an inferiority complex to me.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The two opening drives has been the good...….The one drive vs
Sea where he had the td pass to Miller was an excellent masterful drive by Trubisky.but damn,it was also an easy 3-4 pick game for him.

So, basically he has looked fantastic on some drives this year and raw/inexperienced in others.

That's exactly what most here are saying. Pretty damn typical for a young QB.

Carson Wentz First 16 Games: (Similar Experience Hurdles Playing Only Subdivsion 1 football and Similar Skill-Set)

62.3% CMP 16 TD 14 INT 79 QB Rating

We all knew Trub was a project and would have growing pains. Then when he makes mistakes, we throw him to the wolves? Jesus.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is it a strawman, when it is in direct response to someone using his missed throws as a barometer for his success or failures?

He didn't say it was the only reason you dimwit. It's just a few examples he pulled from his head. And you take it and twist into some bs argument about how even good qbs make mistakes so Trubisky can't be a bad qb. durrr.

I don't think he's BAD. Bad is a label for backups that last 3 years and are out of the league.

Yes he is bad. He's bad right now. And he's alot worse than the stats tell you.

He is not that. He is young and raw.

Oh ok lol. He's "raw". Ok fine, he's raw until he plays much better. If Trubisky was playing great, you wouldn't be using "raw". You would say he's "good".

Plus, nowhere in my post did I suggest he's playing well, so once again, I don't know wtf you are talking about.

Well you are suggesting he's not playing bad. He's definitely playing bad.

Hell, your post implies that I was even talking to you, when you defend your "only conclusion made"...I wasn't...I couldn't give two fucks about your opinion, and when I do, I will respond to you accordingly, as is the case here.

You just like to fucking argue for the sake of fucking arguing. Sounds like an inferiority complex to me.

Oh boo fukking hoo. Cry me a river dunce.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't say it was the only reason you dimwit. It's just a few examples he pulled from his head. And you take it and twist into some bs argument about how even good qbs make mistakes so Trubisky can't be a bad qb. durrr.

He didn't say it wasn't either. His post quite literally uses two examples of bad throws to back his point of him being bad, and NOTHING ELSE. He gave examples of why he is BAD, I am the one who merely states that those are not good enough reasons to label him as bad.

Yes he is bad. He's bad right now. And he's alot worse than the stats tell you.

Oooh how convienent for you, that the stats don't need to back that assertion up.

Oh ok lol. He's "raw". Ok fine, he's raw until he plays much better. If Trubisky was playing great, you wouldn't be using "raw". You would say he's "good".

Well, no fucking shit. Probably why I stated he's not playing great, huh? Is he playing good? No, not good enough. He's not playing awful either tho. He has helped them win, and compete against GB.

Well you are suggesting he's not playing bad. He's definitely playing bad.

Just because you say it, it doesn't make it true you know? I saw better pocket presence last week, and less happy feet, from the week before. That's progress, and I expect that to continue.

Oh boo fukking hoo. Cry me a river dunce.

Oooh look an internet bad ass. How original.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then tell me genius. How is Trubisky playing in your eyes? "Good"? Oh no, you wouldn't dare commit that hard. Don't tell me what Trubisky is ("raw"), how is he playing up to this point if he's not bad? Lets see your evaluation. Because anything better than "bad" indicates you have you no clue what you are watching. Which is a common theme around here.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're like a girl. Almost tolerable for 21 one days or so, and then a miserable cunt for 7.

Take some Midol and a hot bath.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fwiw, I've already told you how I think he has played.

Pretty average with some bright spots and some low. I think he played admirably last year, and was one of the few bright spots on an otherwise abysmal offense. I think two games into this year is too small of a sample size to make any real concrete statements without looking like a goddamned fool. Every year dumbfucks like you anoint or tear down teams and players after 2 weeks, and then by week 16 look stupid af in doing so.

I can't wait til Trubs makes you look as fucking dumb as Jordan Howard already has.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fwiw, I've already told you how I think he has played.

Pretty average with some bright spots and some low. I think he played admirably last year, and was one of the few bright spots on an otherwise abysmal offense. I think two games into this year is too small of a sample size to make any real concrete statements without looking like a goddamned fool. Every year dumbfucks like you anoint or tear down teams and players after 2 weeks, and then by week 16 look stupid af in doing so.

I can't wait til Trubs makes you look as fucking dumb as Jordan Howard already has.

Oh this happens every year with me huh? Sorta like Grossman and countless others? I knew in week 1 he sucked while everyone else was anointing him next great one. Yeah i really looked like the fool didn't I?

How about Cam Meredith. Everyone was crying in the offseason when he was gone, except me.

While you and the rest of the idiots in here make water is wet posts after the fact, the genius made them 2 years ago. Sorry it bothers you that I have foresight and can spot talent early. How's that prediction that Howard is going to the lead the league in TDs going?

Keep the stupid ratio in this forum high beardown.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh this happens every year with me huh? Sorta like Grossman and countless others? I knew in week 1 he sucked while everyone else was anointing him next great one. Yeah i really looked like the fool didn't I?

How about Cam Meredith. Everyone was crying in the offseason when he was gone, except me.

While you and the rest of the idiots in here make water is wet posts after the fact, the genius made them 2 years ago. Sorry it bothers you that I have foresight and can spot talent early. How's that prediction that Howard is going to the lead the league in TDs going?

Keep the stupid ratio in this forum high beardown.

hahahaha...you are fucking flailing...:pound: Bringing up fuggin Grossman?? :laugh: Desperation is a stinky cologne bruh.

Show me where I predicted Howard would lead the league in TDs ya fucking shit-flinging monkey.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BS foresight....Howard sucks and will be benched in favor of Cohen in no time.

Oh and remember that time on another site, that you weren't on, when myself and every other Bears fan on the planet said that Hester would suck as a receiver? Pepperidge Farms remembers. Derp

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said Cohen would overtake Howard at starting rb.

I never said Hester would be great at wr. That was touchdownheater. In fact I was the frustrated to say the opposite.

Nice try tho. Only way to prove me wrong is w lies.

I bring up Grossman and you lol and here u bring up the old eapn board. That’s rich.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bro in law from Chicago (moved to MI last year) is coming over today to watch the game.

Always tough when a Midwest team travels West but Bears should get the W. Cards have zero at QB.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said Cohen would overtake Howard at starting rb.

I never said Hester would be great at wr. That was touchdownheater. In fact I was the frustrated to say the opposite.

Nice try tho. Only way to prove me wrong is w lies.

I bring up Grossman and you lol and here u bring up the old eapn board. That’s rich.

Your reading comprehension is shit.

Sober up.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are really, really, really, dumb. Go get an education.
Scathing retort from the fucktard who can't even comprehend the simplest of insults.
tenor.gif

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, basically he has looked fantastic on some drives this year and raw/inexperienced in others.

That's exactly what most here are saying. Pretty damn typical for a young QB.

Carson Wentz First 16 Games: (Similar Experience Hurdles Playing Only Subdivsion 1 football and Similar Skill-Set)

62.3% CMP 16 TD 14 INT 79 QB Rating

We all knew Trub was a project and would have growing pains. Then when he makes mistakes, we throw him to the wolves? Jesus.

No Rich.....Hes actually looked awful with a couple of decent drives...….if you actually think he has looked good,then youre fooling yourself.