• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Season So Far-Zero Week

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top Tier: Florida State, Oklahoma
2nd Tier: Michigan State, South Carolina, UCLA, Oregon, Alabama
3rd Tier: Baylor, Auburn

Analysis: These are the teams in exact order as I have them ranked.

Most Surprising: Louisville, Brigham Young, Rutgers

Most Disappointing: USC, Texas, Clemson, Florida

Analysis: All are projections of course. Louisville could wind up number 2 team in ACC. BYU is a sleeper with a decent schedule. No one is looking at Rutgers which has a lot of offense starters back.

PAC 12 is too strong for everyone to do well and USC looks like the team that may fall off the radar. Texas has QB problems in a league that stresses offense. Clemson's losses will be difficult to overcome. Florida with a murderous schedule.

Heisman Trophy: Jameis Winston, Marcus Mariotta, Nick Marshall, Brett Hundley, Todd Gurley.

Analysis: No surprises here. Just start with the favorites. College football is a QB game and it'll be tough for anyone not a QB to crack the top 4.

Playoffs: Florida St, Oklahoma, Michigan State and South Carolina.

Analysis: These are the teams that will have the best records and all will be conference champions. South Carolina will be the most challenged. If the PAC 12 gets in, then look for UCLA to be there.
Champion will be FLORIDA STATE.

Biggest Games This Week:

Florida St vs Oklahoma St
Georgia vs Clemson
Texas AM vs South Carolina
LSU vs Wisconsin

Analysis: All games feature both teams in the top 25. Look for Florida State to overpower Oklahoma St. Georgia should win by 2 TD's over Clemson. South Carolina by at least 10 over Texas AM. LSU and Wisconsin almost too close to call. QB play will make the difference here and those are big unknowns. Take the SEC and LSU.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tumblr_inline_n168o42qhj1rt6qr4.gif

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top Tier: Florida State, Oklahoma
2nd Tier: Michigan State, South Carolina, UCLA, Oregon, Alabama
3rd Tier: Baylor, Auburn

Analysis: These are the teams in exact order as I have them ranked.

Most Surprising: Louisville, Brigham Young, Rutgers

Most Disappointing: USC, Texas, Clemson, Florida

Analysis: All are projections of course. Louisville could wind up number 2 team in ACC. BYU is a sleeper with a decent schedule. No one is looking at Rutgers which has a lot of offense starters back.

PAC 12 is too strong for everyone to do well and USC looks like the team that may fall off the radar. Texas has QB problems in a league that stresses offense. Clemson's losses will be difficult to overcome. Florida with a murderous schedule.

Heisman Trophy: Jameis Winston, Marcus Mariotta, Nick Marshall, Brett Hundley, Todd Gurley.

Analysis: No surprises here. Just start with the favorites. College football is a QB game and it'll be tough for anyone not a QB to crack the top 4.

Playoffs: Florida St, Oklahoma, Michigan State and South Carolina.

Analysis: These are the teams that will have the best records and all will be conference champions. South Carolina will be the most challenged. If the PAC 12 gets in, then look for UCLA to be there.
Champion will be FLORIDA STATE.

Biggest Games This Week:

Florida St vs Oklahoma St
Georgia vs Clemson
Texas AM vs South Carolina
LSU vs Wisconsin

Analysis: All games feature both teams in the top 25. Look for Florida State to overpower Oklahoma St. Georgia should win by 2 TD's over Clemson. South Carolina by at least 10 over Texas AM. LSU and Wisconsin almost too close to call. QB play will make the difference here and those are big unknowns. Take the SEC and LSU.

Your playoff choices for 0 week are mighty interesting.

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your playoff choices for 0 week are mighty interesting.

Not sure if that's sarcasm or not. These are the 4 teams I predict will make the playoffs at the end of the season. Chances of having all 4 make the playoffs are probably not great. Just calling it as I see it at this point.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UGA by 2 TDs over Clemson? That sounds like a bet I would be interested in taking.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I don't get the post. No one has played yet, so how can someone be disappointing or surprising?

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if that's sarcasm or not. These are the 4 teams I predict will make the playoffs at the end of the season. Chances of having all 4 make the playoffs are probably not great. Just calling it as I see it at this point.

It's not.

It's interesting. USCe and MSU are intriguing. Not seeing much love given to these two teams to make the playoffs or even win their conference for that matter.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I don't get the post. No one has played yet, so how can someone be disappointing or surprising?

Off season adjustments, hires, recruitment, depth charts, scandles. Lots of reason to be disappointed.

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Those are projections of who will be surprising or disappointing by the season's end.

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not.

It's interesting. USCe and MSU are intriguing. Not seeing much love given to these two teams to make the playoffs or even win their conference for that matter.

Loss of Braxton Miller is the difference between Ohio State winning or losing the Big 10. Michigan State has enough coming back. The Mich St/Oregon game is possible the biggest non conference game of the year. A win for Mich State and I think the'll make the playoffs. Oregon has a much tougher path since the Pac 12 is much stronger.

As for South Carolina, the toughest game looks to be Auburn at Auburn. A one loss SEC team can and will make the playoffs. That's what I foresee. Obviously they have to beat the SEC West in the Championship Game.

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio St has to be most disappointing, not their fault, but they went from a serious playoff contender with Miller to well...not a contender.

Rutgers did play ND tough in our bowl game last year, but I still think they're in for a serious pounding next season.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You lost all credibility in saying Alabama was not top tier, and saying Oklahoma was. :tsk:

Haha Haha

Suck it up! Bama is on a 2 game losing streak and lost their staring QB with no starting QB to be named as of yet.

Not top tier!

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You lost all credibility in saying Alabama was not top tier, and saying Oklahoma was. :tsk:

Doesn't bother me, season starts this weekend and we'll start to see what's what.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to mention that 3 game losing streak they got going against OU...

I seriously doubt anyone cares about that. Win/Loss records against teams you don't play on a regular basis aren't worth much IMO.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seriously doubt anyone cares about that. Win/Loss records against teams you don't play on a regular basis aren't worth much IMO.

Fish_Hooked_05-FishHookInMansMouth.jpg