• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Roast of Tom Brady

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best Roast of All Time.

My gut is still hurting.

The Justin Bieber Roast was fantastic, but this was the best Roast of all time.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best Roast of All Time.

My gut is still hurting.

The Justin Bieber Roast was fantastic, but this was the best Roast of all time.
Can't be better than bob saget

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you remain a pure shock value opinion.

golden years...sure
must be why Jerry Jones has a golden jacket.

onward through the fog
Yes, very shocking I enjoyed the best two passers to play the game.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cringed with Edelman's joke about Hernandez hanging himself... I couldn't believe he said that... Don't get me wrong, it was funny... But it was also cringeworthy at the same time...

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprisingly to me. Brady had some good material.
The MVPs to me were Nikki & the guy that started down by Dana White.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kevin hart sucked
Segura kreischer weren't funny at all

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cringed with Edelman's joke about Hernandez hanging himself... I couldn't believe he said that... Don't get me wrong, it was funny... But it was also cringeworthy at the same time...
I’ve come to understand that this is one of the goals of every roast. The goal is to bring that kind of edginess.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And ron burgundy was the worst
I thought maybe I was missing something because I only watched Anchorman once instead of 20 times like some people, but yeah he sucked. But the biggest letdown for me was when they said they had someone from Boston coming on and it was Ben Affleck and whatever he was ranting about. I was really hoping it was going to be Bill Burr.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought maybe I was missing something because I only watched Anchorman once instead of 20 times like some people, but yeah he sucked. But the biggest letdown for me was when they said they had someone from Boston coming on and it was Ben Affleck and whatever he was ranting about. I was really hoping it was going to be Bill Burr.
Oh man!
I dont think any of them had the balls to invite Bill Burr to a roast!!! :eek:
He would probably still be roasting people right now LOL

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nikki is perfect for roasts... dont love her normal standup... but i hope she is on every roast and that we get a lot more roasts...

Affleck was awful... he was too much of a fanboy... we dont want fanboys...

Kill tony had 2 of the best jokes(Sam Jay black lesbian joke, and the King joke) but he sounded a little rehearsed... probably due to this being his first time and all... almost like he needed to prove he belonged...

i thought it was a solid roast... didnt love Brady's material at the end...

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nikki is perfect for roasts... dont love her normal standup... but i hope she is on every roast and that we get a lot more roasts...

Affleck was awful... he was too much of a fanboy... we dont want fanboys...

Kill tony had 2 of the best jokes(Sam Jay black lesbian joke, and the King joke) but he sounded a little rehearsed... probably due to this being his first time and all... almost like he needed to prove he belonged...

i thought it was a solid roast... didnt love Brady's material at the end...
Nah it wasn't even close to kill Tony's first time. He's one of the top middle-aged rising comedians. He's in the writer's guild! He's roasted Snoop Dog! And I wouldn't be surprised if he wrote the jokes for Dana White and some of the other roasters.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah it wasn't even close to kill Tony's first time. He's one of the top middle-aged rising comedians. He's in the writer's guild! He's roasted Snoop Dog! And I wouldn't be surprised if he wrote the jokes for Dana White and some of the other roasters.

ok... i know he is a popular youtuber... dont know much about him... didnt remember him in the snoop roast...

but he still seemed a little rehearsed to me... thats not necessarily a bad thing, as almost all of his jokes hit...

maybe it was simply that he walked around during his bit, that made it feel different... as all the others did not move much...

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Not only Edelman. Apparently, most of the jokes are pre-screened to avoid duplicity, etc. in a roast. There were a couple of jokes about that, it would be hard to cap these roasts. Basically they can joke about anything. Anyway, I enjoyed it overall, some comedians performed much better than others.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched it last night, jokes were hit and miss.

I knew Kevin was short, but standing next to Tom and Gronk, you'd think they had lopped off his legs.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched it last night, jokes were hit and miss.

I knew Kevin was short, but standing next to Tom and Gronk, you'd think they had lopped off his legs.
He could do Dorf videos without the props.

Anywho, I have only seen clips and it seems Tom might have been the funniest one at his own roast. That is not a good thing. Not likely to watch it other than a few more clips. Sounds like it was just a lot of cursing without much actual comedy.