• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Return of Gary Kubiak

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has been awhile. I always sorta liked that league in the summer....

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw a report that someone was building a league for non college guys - and guys who have had 1 or 2 chances in California to be a talent feeder for the NFL. Frankly - I think that would go over better financially in your neck of the woods DC.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I am incorrect, but scouting the offense is different then scouring NFL draft prospects, no?

He is an advisor, and yeah I am not downplaying it, but I am just thinking he isn't going to have a lot of say. "advisor" role, so who knows how much he will be involved. Seems like a lot of retired people get this role to stick around, be part of the team but not really do much. Jimmy Johnson was a "draft advisor", for Tampa Bay near the end of his career but really didn't do much.

I am glad he is around, I am just saying it feels like more like a "Hey, we want to see your face around here still my good friend", be part of our team and we will see you around so you still are involved in someway. I am glad he got it.

From what I understand during his down time from preparing for games/practices he liked to watch film on college prospects. That is how he found Siemian was a break from getting a game plan together one night he spent some time watching Notre Dame film and Siemian caught his eye.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus Kubiak plays Polka tunes on his accordion in the locker room. The Polish players love it.