• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Redskins Will Struggle With Whoever Is at QB

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here in DC they want a HOF qb . we can win games with Case . he wont carry us but he can make plays that are there . i am fine with that

this board (except a few ) wanted KC gone so fast it would make your head spin . he was a good qb and we are still waiting for a new qb to emerge

instead we made the ASS trade burned our cap up and lost depth for a 1/2 of below avg qb play and a defense carrying the team to wins (before injuries )

i like CK over CDC because he will push the ball downfield and make a play thats there . CDC wouldnt

i think haskins can be a franchise qb if we are patient
I agree that Case has the skills to be a winning QB on the right team. However, it is a legitimate question to ask if this is the right team or not, especially given out weak offensive line. And yes, our entire OL, save Scherff and maybe Moses, is weak. It sounds great that we can win with a stout defense and a strong running game. But you've got to have a passing attack to at least make the defenses play you honestly. Otherwise they will just focus on stopping your running game. And our running game ain't that strong to overcome that singular focus. Especially with our patchwork OL. So it is perfectly understandable why any fan would question if Case is the right guy or not. Now having said that, at this point in time, I do believe Case is our best option. But I also do not believe that this team can win consistently with him at the helm ON THIS TEAM. I would rather that Case take the first few games and give Haskins more time to prepare. But unless Case performs better than I expect (like that has ever happened....) I bet Haskins is in sooner rather than later. In fact, I'll go out on a limb and predict that Haskins becomes the starter the next game after Gruden is fired......:2cents:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that Case has the skills to be a winning QB on the right team. However, it is a legitimate question to ask if this is the right team or not, especially given out weak offensive line. And yes, our entire OL, save Scherff and maybe Moses, is weak. It sounds great that we can win with a stout defense and a strong running game. But you've got to have a passing attack to at least make the defenses play you honestly. Otherwise they will just focus on stopping your running game. And our running game ain't that strong to overcome that singular focus. Especially with our patchwork OL. So it is perfectly understandable why any fan would question if Case is the right guy or not. Now having said that, at this point in time, I do believe Case is our best option. But I also do not believe that this team can win consistently with him at the helm ON THIS TEAM. I would rather that Case take the first few games and give Haskins more time to prepare. But unless Case performs better than I expect (like that has ever happened....) I bet Haskins is in sooner rather than later. In fact, I'll go out on a limb and predict that Haskins becomes the starter the next game after Gruden is fired......:2cents:

i think the o/line will be fine . i see penn as being at least equal to nsehke . i see martin/flowers as a wash with lavou

i see the defense being better then 17th overall

i think 3 years in a row with a shit ton of injuries wont happen

i see thos team being better then last years version

and again if we arent a playoff team then JG is gone