• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Redskins Will Struggle With Whoever Is at QB

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm - so that article mentioned absolutely nothing about the running game (that likely won't truly be shown until opening day) & makes it appear that Quinn is their only WR. It is certainly possible that the team could go 4-12, but that was some really shitty analysis on the part of that lazy reporter.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Country - if you hate this team so much why do you even claim to be a fan or even post here? You should be like your buddy from Philly & look for another team. I have no doubt that if by some miracle the Skins do halfway decent that you will change your tune & claim to be a huge fan.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Country - if you hate this team so much why do you even claim to be a fan or even post here? You should be like your buddy from Philly & look for another team. I have no doubt that if by some miracle the Skins do halfway decent that you will change your tune & claim to be a huge fan.

if you can't handle factual criticism why the hell do you even post anything

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you can't handle factual criticism why the hell do you even post anything

Factual criticism? LOL. You overreact to everything. You are the drama queen of this board. Go read some of my other posts. I am fine with criticism when it is based on facts. This article was awful & it sounds like the writer spent about 5 minutes compiling it. You just loved it since it supported your whole drama queen stance.

With you everything is either "Redskins suck" or "Redskins are great". There is no middle ground for you. I have no expectations for this team for the coming season beyond expecting good play from certain areas like DL & perhaps RB. The rest is basically TBD. I welcome an article that is critical of the team if it is professionally written - not this crap.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think this team will compete for a playoff spot , much like last season .

if we start 2-3 then i think we will be right on track for it

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think this team will compete for a playoff spot , much like last season .

if we start 2-3 then i think we will be right on track for it

going to be very hard Keenum hasn't looked all that good and McCoy is a bum and should just be cut

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
going to be very hard Keenum hasn't looked all that good and McCoy is a bum and should just be cut

ok so enlighten me as to how case hasnt looked good ? first pas a strike to davis , 2nd pass a 1st down drop by quick , 3rd pass 1st down to quick called back by penalty 4th pass a throw away under pressure to save the FG att .

next series a completion to davis and one to sprinkle , a throw away on a blitz and a long completion called back by a BS OPI call on simms

1st game he throws a TD , gets a PI with davis , has a few throw aways do to pressure

so please where is the horrible play ?

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok so enlighten me as to how case hasnt looked good ? first pas a strike to davis , 2nd pass a 1st down drop by quick , 3rd pass 1st down to quick called back by penalty 4th pass a throw away under pressure to save the FG att .

next series a completion to davis and one to sprinkle , a throw away on a blitz and a long completion called back by a BS OPI call on simms

1st game he throws a TD , gets a PI with davis , has a few throw aways do to pressure

hasn't been horrible but his play just doesn't pass the eye test and I'm not the only one on here not impressed with his play

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hospital Acquired Infections - StatPearls - NCBI Bookshelf

Posting random, tangentially related links is fun.

now dad … you know we are not objective when it comes to QBs in these parts. Hell we are on or talking about starting our 6th QB since Ole Stinky left for big money. :pound:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hasn't been horrible but his play just doesn't pass the eye test and I'm not the only one on here not impressed with his play
What eye test ? What has he done or failed to do correctly ?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now dad … you know we are not objective when it comes to QBs in these parts. Hell we are on or talking about starting our 6th QB since Ole Stinky left for big money. :pound:
We could have paid KC and then where would we be ?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This might be why you don’t like Case

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What eye test ? What has he done or failed to do correctly ?
Honestly, he has not played well. Maybe its expected. It is a new offense for him and near as I can tell, he hasn't had a starting wr play a snap with him in any preseason game. Sure, he has made a couple of good throws. But he is holding the ball too long on some plays. Which tells me is is hesitant on what he is seeing. He is missing open windows with this hesitancy. Can this get better with more experience in the offense? Absolutely. Maybe. There is a reason why Case, and Colt, have been primarily backups in their careers. I haven't seen case play enough to state that this is a weakness in his game that has always been his issue. But it could be. And with what looks like an OL without TW, he hangs onto the ball too long and bad things will happen.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, he has not played well. Maybe its expected. It is a new offense for him and near as I can tell, he hasn't had a starting wr play a snap with him in any preseason game. Sure, he has made a couple of good throws. But he is holding the ball too long on some plays. Which tells me is is hesitant on what he is seeing. He is missing open windows with this hesitancy. Can this get better with more experience in the offense? Absolutely. Maybe. There is a reason why Case, and Colt, have been primarily backups in their careers. I haven't seen case play enough to state that this is a weakness in his game that has always been his issue. But it could be. And with what looks like an OL without TW, he hangs onto the ball too long and bad things will happen.
when has he held the ball too long ? i dont see it . not on film the last 2 games of throws i have watched . i have watched several big plays from him though

i get he is a career journeyman . i dont dispute that at all . i get he is a bus driver at this point . what i dispute is the notion he isnt paying well . in the meager 20 pass attempts he has made (penalties took away some plays ) he has had 3 big plays of which only one counted because of penalties .

if i had to compare his preseason with alex smiths i would say they are both on par with each other and we can win with that

now in any game i would take 3 good shots down the field that are completed and be happy with that from him

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No clue why you included my post from a different thread here, but congratulations: skinsdad seemed to like it.

I dont remember if you are or are not objective regarding quarterbacks, but given your general commentary on other matters...

:nod::D

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want to get you started chill. You are about the easiest person on the board to get to start calling people names. :nono:

Thanks for taking the bait. :D:D

Enjoy your day buddy.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want to get you started chill. You are about the easiest person on the board to get to start calling people names. :nono:

Thanks for taking the bait. :D:D

Enjoy your day buddy.

Taking the bait. Riiiiight.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, my man.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Case Keenum doesn't get the respect he deserves, I think he still holds the record for the Rams single game consecutive completed passes. When he gets time to pass look out. He is accurate and tough.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Case Keenum doesn't get the respect he deserves, I think he still holds the record for the Rams single game consecutive completed passes. When he gets time to pass look out. He is accurate and tough.

here in DC they want a HOF qb . we can win games with Case . he wont carry us but he can make plays that are there . i am fine with that

this board (except a few ) wanted KC gone so fast it would make your head spin . he was a good qb and we are still waiting for a new qb to emerge

instead we made the ASS trade burned our cap up and lost depth for a 1/2 of below avg qb play and a defense carrying the team to wins (before injuries )

i like CK over CDC because he will push the ball downfield and make a play thats there . CDC wouldnt

i think haskins can be a franchise qb if we are patient